• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jack Monroe Sticks the Boot into David Williams"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Excursion UK View Post
    Never heard of him. Oh, hang on, he's a she (almost). If I ever find myself yearning for a tattooed, potty-mouthed munter, she's got to be the one...

And surprise, surprise, she's got a new book out...

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    David Williams is not David Walliams

HTHBIDI
    Well actually...David Walliams - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Quality gammon triggering.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Already been done:

That was made pre-2016 as well

awesome +13 privileddgggge points

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Indeed she is only an ex benefit claimant, Gay , female, single parent. If only she was Black & disabled.

There does seem to be hierarchy forming. Maybe we should award woke points anyone with more than five can be as offensive as they want.
    Already been done:

That was made pre-2016 as well

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    She needs to shut up and check her privilege. Throwing stones from glass houses and all that.

Never heard of this Karen until now - I guess that's her real intention.
    Indeed she is only an ex benefit claimant, Gay , female, single parent. If only she was Black & disabled.

There does seem to be hierarchy forming. Maybe we should award woke points anyone with more than five can be as offensive as they want.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    She needs to shut up and check her privilege. Throwing stones from glass houses and all that.

Never heard of this Karen until now - I guess that's her real intention.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    We need to get all of these annoying fookers onto an island and only allow one to get off.
    Woke Island?

Not sure I want to see David Walliams in a Bikini. Or Jack Monroe for that matter.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    We need to get all of these annoying fookers onto an island and only allow one to get off.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mistaken identity?

New libel lawsuit?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    David Williams is not David Walliams

HTHBIDI

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    To paraphrase BR14

WGAFF!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jack Monroe Sticks the Boot into David Williams

Food writer Jack Monroe accuses David Walliams of 'horrific racism' and 'sneering fatshaming nonsense'

Imagine if her child had read The Bash Street Kids

Working...
X