• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Paddy, One day. Casual racism."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I won't hold my breath for an apology.
    Oh go on.......indulge us..........a couple of hours will suffice.

Leave a comment:

• Villum
    replied
    I really like both of those esp the rise of the right. So eloquently put too Mr JP.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

What a difference just over a year brings... This one from April 2019...
    Not seen that one but a good ‘un

What’s that Nat? You want an apology. First rule of CUK is never apologise you perma offended woke liberal twat. The second rule of CUK is go in harder the 2nd time.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    So, not much, really.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Didn't see it. But just thought I'd share this. It's quite apt for those Liberals who seem to get offended all the time these days.

Just wondering Nat it you're one of those "perma offended woke twats" Just asking like.
    I deleted it, so you didn't see it. Oh, and KUATB. Jonathan Pie on "Woke Utopia" - a post I made a week ago.

I won't hold my breath for an apology.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    It wasn't a snowflake reaction, it was a well balanced one to something that could have been said a number of different ways but they wouldn't have generated the attention Paddy was hoping to get.

Personally, I don't think there's anything casual about racism but I understand why that term was used.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Just wondering Nat it you're one of those "perma offended woke twats" Just asking like.
    In NAT's defense he isn't a perma offended woke....

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    started a topic Paddy, One day. Casual racism.

Paddy, One day. Casual racism.

Didn't see it. But just thought I'd share this. It's quite apt for those Liberals who seem to get offended all the time these days.

Last edited by MarillionFan; 3 July 2020, 20:50.

Working...
X