• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I've finally pulled the trigger on the garage conversion."

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    there's a loop in here
    theres a loop in here
    theres a loop in here..............................................
    Are you sure it isn't an echo

echo

echo

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    there's a loop in here
    theres a loop in here
    theres a loop in here..............................................

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    **** you, miserable **** head.
    That escalated pretty fast.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Beg to differ OG. Also - for someone to need to resort to CUK for friendship, poor guy. Lockdown has a lot to answer for.

Sorry to trigger you Woohoo. Stick your clubs up your backside and use the garage as an office.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    It was just a joke and I clicked on like for his post.

But as is the fashion nowadays, I profoundly apologise for any offence caused and hurt feelings
    Apologies if I hurt you with my little joke.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Just a bit of friendly conversation, I should think, doogie.
    Beg to differ OG. Also - for someone to need to resort to CUK for friendship, poor guy. Lockdown has a lot to answer for.

Sorry to trigger you Woohoo. Stick your clubs up your backside and use the garage as an office.
    Last edited by d000hg; 23 June 2020, 17:25.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Oh! The front looks lovely. The back looks like some kind of municiple council building. The worse kind of cut n shut.

I'm getting the idiot tax rebate this week, BTW.
    Its a WAG - strosity!

I thought they hadn't started charging the over 75s for their TV licence? You are getting a rebate?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Yeah, this one's about ten miles north, away from the city centre fumes: 7 bedroom detached house for sale in Mayroyd, Norden Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11 , OL11

Nicely tucked away but a strange mix of old and modern. I'd have to take the insides all one way or the other if I was lucky enough to buy it. (Hoping for an idiot tax rebate in this evening's draw )
    Oh! The front looks lovely. The back looks like some kind of municiple council building. The worse kind of cut n shut.

I'm getting the idiot tax rebate this week, BTW.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Ugh. That is a house devoid of any character! I'm out.
    Yeah, this one's about ten miles north, away from the city centre fumes: 7 bedroom detached house for sale in Mayroyd, Norden Road, Bamford, Rochdale, OL11 , OL11

Nicely tucked away but a strange mix of old and modern. I'd have to take the insides all one way or the other if I was lucky enough to buy it. (Hoping for an idiot tax rebate in this evening's draw )

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    I love golf, but garage golf sounds daft if you don’t escape the mrs fir boys weekend with hookers and coke

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Seems you use the Tiger Woods training methods.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Well that escalated quickly.
    It was just a joke and I clicked on like for his post.

But as is the fashion nowadays, I profoundly apologise for any offence caused and hurt feelings

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    His friend Peter Finch is a good one to watch. He went on Worsley golf course, which passes the front of Ryan Giggs' house, which is currently for sale.
    I played there last year, mate pointed out his house. Funnily, enough was at Worsley, well the Marriot yesterday playing golf.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    His friend Peter Finch is a good one to watch. He went on Worsley golf course, which passes the front of Ryan Giggs' house, which is currently for sale.
    Ugh. That is a house devoid of any character! I'm out.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Hah he is actually quite good, just that droooowwwwnnnnning accent of his.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Have you tried to get hold of Triple Sec since lockdown? I usually stock up on it but have nearly run out and Tescos and Sainsbury's appear to have rationing in place
    Yep. Had no trouble but then I order all my cocktail ingredients from the likes of Gerry's or The Drink Shop. Amazon had plenty too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X