• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tulip news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tulip news"

Collapse

• Jog On
    replied
    Sharts or it didn't happen

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    we have a three part seat on the downstairs loo so the kids don't have to hang precariously in an adult seat they just flip the kids seat down. Problem is its a bit too thick and when you put the whole seat up it doesn't always stay up.

There you are with Percy in full stream and the seat starts falling towards you.

After a few pints the calm way you push it back up so you avoid wetting the seat tends to leave you and you are frantically tying to stop the streams crossing!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    But we forget when we get up at night and pee on the lid.
    I've done that - sat on the lid and had a widdle.

I was very, very drunk at the time.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    That's not new news at all.

But if it's going to encourage men to start putting the lid down, I'm all for it.
    Or not flushing at all. Don't underestimate creative minds.

Save water at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    But if it's going to encourage men to start putting the lid down, I'm all for it.
    But we forget when we get up at night and pee on the lid.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Next thing you know, they'll be telling us that there is a risk of infection if we fart. Maybe we should wear underpants masks.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    That's not new news at all.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    started a topic Tulip news

Tulip news

“ Flushing the toilet with the lid up creates a cloud of spray that can be breathed in and may spread infection, such as coronavirus, say researchers.
    Chinese scientists calculate that flushing can propel a plume of spray up and out of the toilet bowl, reaching head height and beyond.

Droplets can travel up to 3ft - or 91cm - from ground level, according to the computer model used by the scientists from Yangzhou University.”

Flushing 'can propel viral infection 3ft into air' - BBC News

Working...
X