• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Crono19 and man sex"

Collapse

• Scruff
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'm going to live forever...
    Fame!

Leave a comment:

• caffeine man
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Did professor egg head say having mansex is a high risk of dying from coron19 tonight ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    If anyone has the energy for man sex, while having Covid, that would be impressive. Maybe thay had too much Oxygen

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You should be alright for a while then...
    I'm going to live forever at this rate.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Our local co-op had condoms on special offer. Suggests there's not much sex going on.
    Our local co-op isn't selling them at all. Make of that what you will.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I did wonder. Does it mean sex with a man, or sex between men, sex by a man?

Is 'man' being used in an all emphasising sense as in 'mankind' in which case everyone having sex is going to catch it?
    You should be alright for a while then...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Our local co-op had condoms on special offer. Suggests there's not much sex going on.
    Not in your area.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I did wonder. Does it mean sex with a man, or sex between men, sex by a man?

Is 'man' being used in an all emphasising sense as in 'mankind' in which case everyone having sex is going to catch it?

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Surely man-sex means "sex like a man"

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Did professor egg head say having mansex is a high risk of dying from coron19 tonight ?

in which case you are buggered?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    started a topic Crono19 and man sex

Crono19 and man sex

Working...
X