• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CoronaVirus: Covid: Done my bit to help out"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Good man. Liverpool and Weatherspoons need someone to pay their staff while they take furlough and line their pockets.

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    A kind gesture. Though I think the government is pretty far down the list of those who deserve it.
    They'll never run out of cash while the Bank of England keeps stocks of ink and paper.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Just paid the corporation tax, Paye for the last quarter and VAT for the last quarter. A huge chunk of cash. I thought it was important to do this asap since the govt is currently trying to bailout everyone and might soon run put of cash. Every little helps of course and I am sure they will appreciate my contributions in this time of national need
    Mug

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• PerfectStorm
    replied
    You'll get a tuppence of interest for paying early rather than putting it in an easily available 1% savings account for the duration

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Just paid the corporation tax, Paye for the last quarter and VAT for the last quarter. A huge chunk of cash. I thought it was important to do this asap since the govt is currently trying to bailout everyone and might soon run put of cash. Every little helps of course and I am sure they will appreciate my contributions in this time of national need
    I'm sure Branson will appreciate your contribution

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    started a topic CoronaVirus: Covid: Done my bit to help out

CoronaVirus: Covid: Done my bit to help out

Working...
X