• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    You can buy most things you need online surely?

shush!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Lots of DIY things to do in house but without being able to go shopping for paint etc not much more I can do.
    You can buy most things you need online surely?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    NLyUK paid?

Yeah Alf has skills!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Back to Brussels, if I can
    If we pray really hard, will they let you in? Let's hope so...

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Back to Brussels, if I can

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post
    One of the main factors for the high rate of infections was a recent soccer match between Bergarmo and Valencia - Valencia had a high infection rate due to holding its Las Fallas festival in mid February,

In Engliand I would venture that the West Midlands and Wolverhmapton will be hit hard due to the recent Barcelona v Wolverhamton match at the end of Feb - many Wolves fans travelled to Barcelona. Ditto I suspecct for Liverpool given they hosted a team from Madrid.

Here in Scotland I was livid at the prospect of a recent Old Firm game ie Rangers v Celtic which - thank God was cancelled with a days notice by the Scottiah government.
    Your spellchecker is deffo broken Alf.

Meanwhile, football is returning to our screens. ITV are apparently screening the whole of Euro96. Every match. You might want to look out for the England-Scotland game.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I will be relaxing, walking the dogs, golf in the garage, half life on the vr and spending time with the misses. I'm going to avoid doing any little jobs around the house.

Leave a comment:

• AlfredJPruffock
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Had flights booked to belgamo (yes Europe’s virus’s centre for tonight) - not even checked if they are cancelled. Will be sampling some gin from 3pm

Ohhh hang on - that’s now

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

One of the main factors for the high rate of infections was a recent soccer match between Bergarmo and Valencia - Valencia had a high infection rate due to holding its Las Fallas festival in mid February,

In Engliand I would venture that the West Midlands and Wolverhmapton will be hit hard due to the recent Barcelona v Wolverhamton match at the end of Feb - many Wolves fans travelled to Barcelona. Ditto I suspecct for Liverpool given they hosted a team from Madrid.

Here in Scotland I was livid at the prospect of a recent Old Firm game ie Rangers v Celtic which - thank God was cancelled with a days notice by the Scottiah government.
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 27 March 2020, 16:04.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    I was going to do some pruning but there is going to be frost so I won't.

I will do some cleaning and basic DIY.

And sample the gin and vodka I have on my house.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    NLyUK paid?
    She never paid me.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you can tell her that!
    D'you mind if I pass on that one...My tin hat seems to be missing...

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Had flights booked to belgamo (yes Europe’s virus’s centre for tonight) - not even checked if they are cancelled. Will be sampling some gin from 3pm

Ohhh hang on - that’s now

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    he makes more money doing that than he did working for NLyUK!
    NLyUK paid?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    You sure about that?
    he makes more money doing that than he did working for NLyUK!

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock View Post

Well - it keeps me off the streets. Oh in case you are wondering the locaiton is the legendary East Kilbride shopping centre (the wee bit opposite thebus station),

"Alf's Guardian Angel always told him what to play and what to do next. "
    You sure about that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X