• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Rishi to pay the self employed 80% of earnings"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Note to newbies, post this kind of thing in General after 21.00 expect to be flamed.

(Regulars trolling in Prof. after this time already expect to be banned, obvs).
    Sorry. Regarding trolling in professional, I will stop at 21:00. At what time can I start please?

And no more infraction points please - I am already at big unsigned int so any more might crash CUK....

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Note to newbies, post this kind of thing in General after 21.00 expect to be flamed.

(Regulars trolling in Prof. after this time already expect to be banned, obvs).

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Ipse proposal here

IPSE proposal: a fund for the self-employed facing Coronavirus | IPSE

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Time to get family members on the books for important admin, website development and marketing roles?
    PC is creating a new benefits optimisation team, which is being led by his wife's second cousin (from a cell in HMP Swansea).

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Time to get family members on the books for important admin, website development and marketing roles?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Sounds predictably crap:

Self-employed workers will need to wait until end of MAY to get emergency coronavirus cash – The Sun

Leave a comment:

• Lilibet
    replied
    Okie found some other posts about this in the meantime, thanks everyone

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You weren't. You were supposed to realise its old news and we are all over it. Once you've got that right you have a quick browse of the professional forums and pick anyone of the multitudes of threads on it.
    Are you feeling alright? That is very reserved for you.

I hope you are not going down with something. I think I will go and wash my hands now just in case....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Absolutely. Especially tailored for them. In fact, you'll get a generous bonus!

Just fill in the special form with your banking details ...
    Hopefully those billing 8-9 days a week will retain even more?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Lilibet View Post
    I'm sorry - where was I meant to post this?
    Quite a few threads on this already - for instance....

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...50k-right.html

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You weren't. You were supposed to realise its old news and we are all over it. Once you've got that right you have a quick browse of the professional forums and pick anyone of the multitudes of threads on it.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Does the 80% also apply to Dutch Antilles enhanced remuneration structures?
    Absolutely. Especially tailored for them. In fact, you'll get a generous bonus!

Just fill in the special form with your banking details ...

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Hey guys and apologies if this was already shared elsewhere in the forums...

UK government set to pay self-employed workers 80% of earnings | World news | The Guardian

Does that include limited company contractors?

Obviously its not certain until tomorrow's announcement - but what do you think?

Thank you
    Lilibet
    Does the 80% also apply to Dutch Antilles enhanced remuneration structures?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I think you are so far behind it's not true. But thanks for the fresh meat in General.
    I was getting worried we were all going to have to go vegetarian. Luckily the cretinous one is back - he is plant-like. Well his intellect is...

Leave a comment:

• Lilibet
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X