• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Open Relationships/Marriages"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by nLyUK View Post
    If it pays, shag it.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It is usually the women who suggest it.
    I think that's only the women married to you

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Not so good because he'd talked his mrs into this in the first place
    It is usually the women who suggest it.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Cautionary tale for you all. Friends of ours (not me deffo enough sheep for me!)
    were well into this.

They were open about it. It was werid the way they'd talk about it. They'd arrange meets with other couples via forums etc and do it as a double thing. The guy used to tell me how great it was banging loads of women.

BUT, as you can imagine, these forums or groups are populated mostly by men and the women on there aren't great. So while his mrs had plenty of options with regards to quality nobbing it started to dawn on him that it wasnt looking so good for him. Not so good because he'd talked his mrs into this in the first place and she now liked it a bit better than him. They had an agreement for only doing it as a couple but, as he cooled on it all, his mrs had got used to it all to say the least.

So turns out later, she started doing the single meets behind his back etc. Not so good. Lets just say it turned out she had a massive regular supply and not from him. Divorced because of it in the end.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Its the mutuality of obligation that worries me...
    Handcuff clause should work fine

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Can't be much of a lover if you insist on a Right of Substitution!
    Its the mutuality of obligation that worries me...

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    I asked my accountant and he said this is fine as long as I declare myself outside IR35 first.

qh
    Can't be much of a lover if you insist on a Right of Substitution!

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    The BBC are tackling 'ethically non-monogamous' relationships which seem to be becoming more accepted by the mainstream.

What do the esteemed panel think of this one? Anyone got any direct experience of this?
    I asked my accountant and he said this is fine as long as I declare myself outside IR35 first.

qh

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Made me wince too.
    If you're interested,
    Ludacris - Wikipedia

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    My experiences are that it can be one sided - in that 1 side thinks its a great idea but the other side doesn't but goes along with it as they do not want to loose them.

Also having kids generally kills this sort of thing.

But if you want to do it go for it - but why not just be single and have **** buddies?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    You're damed right!!

Made me wince too.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    That needs an NSFW warning!
    You're damed right!!

If you are in a monogamous relationship, the idea of sharing your partner with someone else might seem ludacris.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    When you have more than one women on the go you assume you get twice as much sex, in reality you just get twice as much nagging

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    When MrsBP involved another lady(a few times) the sex was great. But getting them to stop talking and get down to action took ages.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    So long as it works for both people and everyone is consenting, what more is there to think?
    I have a few polyamorous friends & it works for them, for 1 set it ended after 6yrs but then again so do other types of relationships.

As humans are involved there is a whole range of variations to poly - everything from "fun buddy" to full on communes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X