• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Have you ever pooed in the shower at work?"

Collapse

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    Actually, that's sexual assault..
    OK. I guess stripping the new player bare, holding him down, then the full back biting his chappie probably is too then......

Guy in question (the full back) was a good player mind. Played professionally afterwards....

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    That's **** all to do with rugby. That's a bunch of twats thinking they are rugby players. That's one step too far even for rugby players..

But then you did mention Wales.

That said, it has to even be true to be worth discussing, which it isn't so mehhhhh
    Way worse than that happens mun NLUK. You lot up north play the soft version of rugby dont you?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Only if the mars bar wants to press charges...

Leave a comment:

• KinooOrKinog
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    The thing when I played was, when player was on his first tour he'd have a mars bar rammed back up there. Then be made to eat it.
    Welsh valleys rugby see.....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    The thing when I played was, when player was on his first tour he'd have a mars bar rammed back up there. Then be made to eat it.
    That's **** all to do with rugby. That's a bunch of twats thinking they are rugby players. That's one step too far even for rugby players..

But then you did mention Wales.

That said, it has to even be true to be worth discussing, which it isn't so mehhhhh

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And when the player was on their second tour were they made to do something with sheep? Or do they do that for fun?
    Ha ha nah thats normal...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    And when the player was on their second tour were they made to do something with sheep? Or do they do that for fun?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Washed some off, probably. Peed yes. At work - who showers at work? I'm a contractor. They won't let me use it.

Or simply leave a chocolate bar.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Couple of clients I've been theres been a "poo artist".

Always wondered - do you shat and catch it on the way out or do you fish it out of the bowl? And do you use it like a giant crayon then?
    Asking for a friend.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Contractor I worked with got pissed at xmas party. Stayed in same hotel. Locked himself out of his room so shat in the sink behind the bar that they wash the glasses.

Alas, on CCTV. The hotel called the client to complain about. Guy didnt last long after this.

Leave a comment:

• ascender
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Mind you, El Reg has been documenting some pretty disgusting going-on's at the HMRC offices.
    There was a phantom pooper in a Bank I used to work for - his place of choice was the lift. They weren't even glass ones, so it wasn't a fetish thing like those Hollywood producers and glass-topped coffee tables.

Leave a comment:

• MaryPoppins
    replied
    No, 'boak' is correct.
    No, you're wrong..

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Mind you, El Reg has been documenting some pretty disgusting going-on's at the HMRC offices.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I've never pooed in the shower in my own home, let alone at work.

People are filthy.
    My rule of thumb to tell if people are working or middle class, do you pee in the shower?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by BABABlackSheep View Post
    I know of a case of someone who left a tulip on the floor of the toilet at work...not the cubicle..the actual toilet.
    A garage I worked at had a room with only one door. One morning they opened the door to find someone had pooed behind it so the door pushed through it.

Burglar got in via skylight.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X