• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Terrorist gun killing in Germany"

Collapse

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    well, it would be loo roll paper anyway.
    those karzies wont clean themselves eh?

pompous ass.
    That doesn't even make sense. Something that doesn't exist, would be on loo paper if it did exist! And you suggest I clean toilets.

You might claim to be hard, but at least you have enough sense not to claim to be intelligent.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I don't work for pointless commendations - I don't need to be patted on the head and be given a piece of paper to tell me I'm good at my job.
    well, it would be loo roll paper anyway.
    those karzies wont clean themselves eh?

pompous ass.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Not what my Military Record states.

But you've never had one of those.

Did you get any sort of commendations for slaughtering animals?

Nah.......thought not.

Your military record states you sat in a shed and at the first sign that you might have to step up and see action you quit the army. Seems once a quitter, always a quitter

And to answer your pointless question, nope, never been commended for killing an animal as I've never killed an animal.

I don't work for pointless commendations - I don't need to be patted on the head and be given a piece of paper to tell me I'm good at my job. I'll leave that carp for you ex-servicemen to be proud of owning, if it makes you feel good

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    We all know about that.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    They'd have to shoot the back of your head, as you have a tendency to run away from trouble.

But you've never had one of those.

Did you get any sort of commendations for slaughtering animals?

Nah.......thought not.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Worry ye not. Anyone trying to blow your brains out would have their gun pointed towards your arse.
    They'd have to shoot the back of your head, as you have a tendency to run away from trouble.

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Although it would be kind of tricky to read the word 'read' on a gun, if the gun was held to your head.

Worry ye not. Anyone trying to blow your brains out would have their gun pointed towards your arse.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    You know you could set people on ignore, or just scroll past long posts, if you wish dude.

Nobody has a gun to your head, saying 'read'...
    Although it would be kind of tricky to read the word 'read' on a gun, if the gun was held to your head.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    good.
    TFFT
    have a very long weekend
    You know you could set people on ignore, or just scroll past long posts, if you wish dude.

Nobody has a gun to your head, saying 'read'...

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Unfortunately some will say there is no such thing as different concepts within Islam, and that if Islamic State say/do one thing, then all Muslims agree 100% with it.
    Islam is like Christianity in that there are many variations within it.
    There's the kiddie fiddlers, there's the fire and brimstone, there's the peaceful ones, there's the ones who are "in name only", etc, etc.

Unfortunately, those outside Islam who only read particular sources will say "No, they're all the same!", in the same way that those outside Christianity might not see any differences. Sadly, many who call themselves Christian or claim that this is a christian country, are ones who show little regard for acting in a Christ-like way.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Anyway, it's Friday - home time.
    good.
    TFFT
    have a very long weekend

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    I would suggest that all Christians would say there is one God and that Jesus is his son. After that it's all arguments and debates about who or what is right.

Sorry to use Wikipedia, but these sort of illustrate the point - so many different flavours.
    The Trinity doctrine (Council of Nicea (325)), which is missing from that wiki diagram, surely establishes that, there are in fact 3 equal sub-gods...but instead of my horrific para-phrasing;

Originally posted by Wiki
    "Nontrinitarianism is a form of Christianity that rejects the mainstream Christian doctrine of the Trinity—the teaching that God is three distinct hypostases or persons who are coeternal, coequal, and indivisibly united in one being, or essence"
    Nontrinitarianism - Wikipedia

Anyway, it's Friday - home time.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Indeed, however I believe it is correct to say, that;
    ALL muslims believe there is only 1 true god and his name is Allah and Mohammad is his messenger.

I don't believe it is true to say, that;
    ALL Christians have some dogmatic theistic principle in common, For example: Holy Trinity=No concensus, OT&NT=Same again, etc.

Happy to be corrected if anyone has examples to counter that statement.

Other than that specific exception, I wholeheartedly agree.
    I would suggest that all Christians would say there is one God and that Jesus is his son. After that it's all arguments and debates about who or what is right.

Sorry to use Wikipedia, but these sort of illustrate the point - so many different flavours.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Unfortunately some will say there is no such thing as different concepts within Islam, and that if Islamic State say/do one thing, then all Muslims agree 100% with it.
    Islam is like Christianity in that there are many variations within it.
    There's the kiddie fiddlers, there's the fire and brimstone, there's the peaceful ones, there's the ones who are "in name only", etc, etc.

Unfortunately, those outside Islam who only read particular sources will say "No, they're all the same!", in the same way that those outside Christianity might not see any differences. Sadly, many who call themselves Christian or claim that this is a christian country, are ones who show little regard for acting in a Christ-like way.
    Indeed, however I believe it is correct to say, that;
    ALL muslims believe there is only 1 true god and his name is Allah and Mohammad is his messenger.

I don't believe it is true to say, that;
    ALL Christians have some dogmatic theistic principle in common, For example: Holy Trinity=No concensus, OT&NT=Same again, etc.

Happy to be corrected if anyone has examples to counter that statement.

Other than that specific exception, I wholeheartedly agree.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Do not use big words. You will make Bean sad!
    Attention Admin - this NPC has been given posting rights to the forum, please do the needful

Leave a comment:

Working...
X