• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Tories panicking!!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tories panicking!!"

Collapse

• NigelJK
    replied

Warm beer all round!

Leave a comment:

• Albert Steptoe
    replied
    Ere! Don't compare me to that twat!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Labour leader Corbyn has a face like thunder as he slams car door and blanks beaming Boris | Daily Mail Online

Merry Christmas Steptoe!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Just got an email from the Tory party campaign director urging to vote conservative! It seems Corbyn has galvanised the labour voters and has tweeted long queues to vote in the Labour heartlands and this has completely taken the Tories by surprise.

Get in Corbyn! This is a landslide for Labour. Hopefully tonight will be the end of BJ and his liar cronies. Glad to see the back of them lot.
    Enjoy all the photos of 109 new Tory MP's smiling and working hard to make Britain Great Again....

Boris Johnson poses with his 109 new Tory MPs who will help him to 'Get Brexit Done' | Daily Mail Online

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Now trot off and clean the bogs, there's a good chap.

what its your day off already?

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    I’ve gone balls deep at 9/4 in no overall majority

Will pay for my holiday in Russia

Come on my son

Chsmpange in ice

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Did you not read the thread in 2017 when MF bet big on a Tory majority???

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    we got a massive red cock womble, as expected. Already making the 'Torys have taken millions off us' speech.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    you voted labour hardly your finest hour..
    Voting Labour worked out fine. Returned a good local MP.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    ftfy

Do please elaborate on the trauma that a one-dimensional sociopath like you has to face up to on a daily basis though.

We really share your pain....here hang on....I'll drum up a few musical types and we'll get some verses of Kum Ba Yah going......and maybe a scented candle or two perhaps......
    At ease, private. Now trot off and clean the bogs, there's a good chap.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Get in Corbyn! This is a landslide for Labour.
    Snigger

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    For a dynamic flexible go-getter like you I'm sure it is.
    ftfy

Do please elaborate on the trauma that a one-dimensional sociopath like you has to face up to on a daily basis though.

We really share your pain....here hang on....I'll drum up a few musical types and we'll get some verses of Kum Ba Yah going......and maybe a scented candle or two perhaps......

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

I still have belief that this country is the best option available.
    For a poorly educated cretinous dumbkopf like you I'm sure it is.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You're the one with poor comprehension and reasoning skills. Try to work on them next year.

you voted labour hardly your finest hour..

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Au contraire. As my father was born in Dublin I could quite easily apply for dual nationality.

The difference is that I feel no need to do so because, unlike slimy weasels like Churchy/Trigenare, I still have belief that this country is the best option available.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

But don't just take MY word for it, check out the views of the overwhelming number of migrants that would still rather flock to these shores than settle in most of the rest of Europe.
    Yeah those will be the lower-skilled end of the spectrum competing with you and your offspring

Leave a comment:

Working...
X