• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Sexual Harassment

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Sexual Harassment"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by mb31 View Post
    Same with oysters but there's too much labia for my liking.

You still don't you.

Leave a comment:

• mb31
    replied
    Same with oysters but there's too much labia for my liking.

Leave a comment:

• mb31
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You don't know what a vagina is, do you?
    They're not dissimilar and for that reason you won't find me munching on strawberries seductively in front of female staff at work.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Sexual discrimination at work. When a woman says she has had lots of sexual partners she is a slag. When I say I have had loads of sexual partners I am a liar.(*)

* Yes LM I know it came from Mock Of The Week. No need to bang on about it....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    I know what a slang term for a vagina looks like. You.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    No, you read it right and mistletoe looks like pearly white beads waiting to be swallowed and strawberries when cut in half look like a vagina. I could go on but it starts to get creepy.

Leave a comment:

• mb31
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    FTFY

I'm assuming that was a Freudian slip?
    No, you read it right and mistletoe looks like pearly white beads waiting to be swallowed and strawberries when cut in half look like a vagina. I could go on but it starts to get creepy.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I have come across a few high heel stiletto whiplash types (NLyUK via her dominatrix menu)
    FTFY

I'm assuming that was a Freudian slip?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I have come across a few high heel stiletto whiplash types
    #MeToo

Leave a comment:

• mb31
    replied
    Women are underrepresented in the creep community. It's a shame because I think a lot of men perform better when dominated by a ball breaker. I have come across a few high heel stiletto whiplash types in the lower ranks of management but they are few and far between. They make good moderators too.

Just thinking about a creep's toolkit, I think mistletoe must be high up on the list at this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• fool
    replied
    Originally posted by LadyPenelope View Post
    Comments about looks or clothes aren't welcome, it just comes off as a bit weird in a professional environment.
    Originally posted by LadyPenelope View Post
    Did feel sorry for a girl recently getting a creepy shoulder-massage by the guy who signs her timesheets. Ugh.
    Both of these happen to me on a regular enough occurrence over several businesses and with different people.

I've never been particularly bothered about being told I have a nice scarf, but I usually say "thanks, my mrs bought me it", but I always wonder what possesses people to do the whole massage thing. Is it some sort of latent homosexual come-on, a show of dominance, or just some sort of unwanted creepy kindness?

Note I'm a straight guy, and working in IT, thus it's usually a guy doing it. Do we need to hire more women as a creep buffer?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    I miss GreenLake
    He has started updating the funny pictures thread....

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    I miss GreenLake

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Ducks. The biology is fascinating and appears to have evolved due to the *ahem* nature of the drakes tactics. If it's true that avians are descended from the dinosaurs then it will have had enough time to evolve.

Leave a comment:

• NigelJK
    replied
    Ducks. The biology is fascinating and appears to have evolved due to the *ahem* nature of the drakes tactics. If it's true that avians are descended from the dinosaurs then it will have had enough time to evolve.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X