• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy International Mens Day."

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No I did not. Will it help me put myself out of this miserable life I lead?

I prefer to hang round CUK professional forums picking up potential suicide victims. I have helped out a few.

Not helped by mods for their lack of proper moderation. Which is still a huge issue. There is stuff going on in the background about this - hopefully it will come to fruition soon.
    Have you given up wishing death on fellow CUK posters?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Yes, I hope everyone took the time to do the suicide 'talk' training that MS provided a link to a short while ago.
    No I did not. Will it help me put myself out of this miserable life I lead?

I prefer to hang round CUK professional forums picking up potential suicide victims. I have helped out a few.

Not helped by mods for their lack of proper moderation. Which is still a huge issue. There is stuff going on in the background about this - hopefully it will come to fruition soon.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Joking aside it is actually quite a big thing tackling amongst other things men's mental health which is often glossed over as men are often told to 'man up'

You know the biggest killer of males under 45 is suicide...

read more here

International Men's Day - Wikipedia
    7 suicides from LC so far.

As bad as women get life in the workplace, men have it 10 times worse in the family courts.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Joking aside it is actually quite a big thing tackling amongst other things men's mental health which is often glossed over as men are often told to 'man up'

read more here

Yes, I hope everyone took the time to do the suicide 'talk' training that MS provided a link to a short while ago.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
    Did you get lucky?

(Why did I ask??)

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Yes, it's today for all the knuckle draggers who post on 8th March asking why we don't have one.

read more here

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Still waiting

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Awaits BJ

so you are shagging Boris as well??

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Awaits BJ

..There's always one who has to turn every thread into a love-in for our glorious Tory leader...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Is this a day for happy international men?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Awaits BJ

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Happiness is a false state. To know happiness, you must know sadness.

I prefer contentment.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    May you be happy international men

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Yes, it's today for all the knuckle draggers who post on 8th March asking why we don't have one.
    You virtue signalling twunt!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    started a topic Happy International Mens Day.

Happy International Mens Day.

Working...
X