• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Boom

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Boom"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    belated
    Last edited by BR14; 26 July 2019, 14:37. Reason: cant spell :

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Well done mate, Hayes in the past have been tulipty. Seems like they have upped their game. Good luck for the contract, hope the people there are nice and dont get in a coffee round (you have been around the block you know this).
    Last person who tried to match my coffee intake ended up with a heart condition!

Leave a comment:

• Anonimouse
    replied
    Not for my colleagues at last 2 gigs

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Yep through Hays, and to be fair it's been one of the easiest processes for on-boarding I've had to date.

Agent has been speaking to me almost every day with updates, contract was issued last Friday so didn't have to pay QDOS for an expedited review, they are even paying for my DBS!
    Well done mate, Hayes in the past have been tulipty. Seems like they have upped their game. Good luck for the contract, hope the people there are nice and dont get in a coffee round (you have been around the block you know this).

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Not via Hays, I hope?

Congrats all the same!
    Yep through Hays, and to be fair it's been one of the easiest processes for on-boarding I've had to date.

Agent has been speaking to me almost every day with updates, contract was issued last Friday so didn't have to pay QDOS for an expedited review, they are even paying for my DBS!

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Eyup, Chuck. Well done Lad [emoji529]

Quick Brexit...
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    On an otherwise uneventful day here in Britannia, contract signed and starting Tuesday
    Are you sure they did not say "See You Next Tuesday"?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Gratz. Here is a little something cooler to wear on your first day.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Not via Hays, I hope?

Congrats all the same!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    contract signed and starting Tuesday

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Eyup, Chuck. Well done Lad [emoji529]

Quick exit...

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic Boom

Boom

On an otherwise uneventful day here in Britannia, contract signed and starting Tuesday

Working...
X