• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Always wash your hands !!!"

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    From someone that prefers the recipient to have an extra pair of legs and no arms I'm sure a pair of trousers shouldn't be a problem?
    Phwoarrrr....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    I wish Brillo!!!!

Nurse uniform is not what it used to be. Trousers mun - whats that all about?
    From someone that prefers the recipient to have an extra pair of legs and no arms I'm sure a pair of trousers shouldn't be a problem?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just because she dresses up as a nurse for your "date nights" does not make her a nurse.....
    I wish Brillo!!!!

Nurse uniform is not what it used to be. Trousers mun - whats that all about?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just because she dresses up as a nurse for your "date nights" does not make her a nurse.....
    Yup. Just like it says Contractor on PC's pass....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I might even use disposable gloves next year (mrs got loads - shes a nurse).

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Nearly two weeks for full recovery.....

Next year I'll listen to my mrs who said "I told you so". (She goes full anti-bac gel, wipes etc).

After this experience, my starfish has taken a battering. If it was used for any other purpose than tulipting, lets just say it would be out of action for a while.

I might even use disposable gloves next year (mrs got loads - shes a nurse).

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Dare I ask if the attempt was successful?
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    ARSE UPDATE.
    Should be the opening line for all your posts.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    ARSE UPDATE

Still not good. Did attempt my first fart for a week today so progress.

25k charity walk up Pen Y Fan Saturday. Tena maxi ordered.
    Dare I ask if the attempt was successful?

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    ARSE UPDATE

Still not good. Did attempt my first fart for a week today so progress.

25k charity walk up Pen Y Fan Saturday. Tena maxi ordered.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Probably the only place your output and productivity approaches anyone else's.
    Thanks you NLUK - my arse has been very productive this week!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

On the plus side I've earned a few quid sitting in the clients bogs.....
    Probably the only place your output and productivity approaches anyone else's.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Let's hope the smell has gone by the time of your next renewal, or I don't rate your chances...
    There is always JSA....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Tell you what I've not weighed but I've got a feeling this is going to be best diet ever. 5 days now and no let up from the arse tap.

Let's hope the smell has gone by the time of your next renewal, or I don't rate your chances...

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'm sure you could make a killing from marketing the "Glasto Diet: how to lose a third of your body weight in 48 hours" book
    Tell you what I've not weighed but I've got a feeling this is going to be best diet ever. 5 days now and no let up from the arse tap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X