• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: missiles hit iran

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "missiles hit iran"

Collapse

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Prime minister “Dominic Raab” says he fully supports the US use of weapons

Holding post

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Correction Boris Johnston

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    G20 next week - he will be having facetime with Vlad and Xi.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Apparently one of his puppeteers on Fox News told him not to do it.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Came close.

Planes in the air, ships in position.

Cancelled at the last moment.

I wonder why Trump bottled it
    One downed US UAV, no loss of life. US retaliates, 150 lives lost at various Iranian targets. Proportional maybe by US standards, rest of the world is outraged.

Lockheed share prices have sky rocketed recently - just sickening. US interests laid bare.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Came close.

I wonder why Trump bottled it.
    His heel spurs flared up.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Came close.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Reddit - unitedkingdom - Here is Nigel Farage, who is offended by a Jo Brand joke, cracking a joke about drowning gay people

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The more the snowflake, virtue signaling, hand wringing, politically correctness gone mad Wailers keep spinning about how the BBC doesn't do something or does the same thing so much, the more it is clear that it's not the Beeb who are unbalanced and need to take a look at themselves.
    Have you tried breathing into a paper bag? I can recommend an app called 'Headspace' that might help.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Seems Japanese prime minister was in Iran yesterday, best day ever for Iran to blow up Japanese tanker

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe meets Iranian leadership, tries to ease tensions with United States | South China Morning Post

So Japanese prime minister is in Iran to ease tensions and a Japanese tanker gets blown up that very day?

OMG KEIIIRRAAAAAAA!!!!

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Seems Japanese prime minister was in Iran yesterday, best day ever for Iran to blow up Japanese tanker

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe meets Iranian leadership, tries to ease tensions with United States | South China Morning Post

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    it is clear that it's not the Beeb who are unbalanced and need to take a look at themselves.
    True. It is CUK mods who are the worst.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    The more they favour one side and show such bias the more society will push back. We'd probably not be leaving the EU is this bias wasn't so strong. But they'll keep doing it anyway...

The more the snowflake, virtue signaling, hand wringing, politically correctness gone mad Wailers keep spinning about how the BBC doesn't do something or does the same thing so much, the more it is clear that it's not the Beeb who are unbalanced and need to take a look at themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Back on topic - looks like this isn't going to be WW3 or even war with Iran:

US Releases "Smoking Gun" Video Of Iran's Navy Handling Mine On Tanker Hull | Zero Hedge

US Central Command issued a statement just hours after Pompeo officially blamed Tehran, saying in a CENTCOM press release that “a war with Iran is not in our strategic interest, nor in the best interest of the international community.”
    Crucially, the statement continued: “We have no interest in engaging in a new conflict in the Middle East,”
    The officials said they didn’t know for sure whether the mines were Iranian. The U.S. concluded that Iran was responsible for the attacks based on intelligence sources and the absence of any better explanation, the officials said. They declined to elaborate on the intelligence sources.
    Here's the Bloomberg article being quoted by ZH for all you 'fake news' people.

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I agree but, I don't think that we are at that stage just yet.

Sack Brand - let society realise how ludicrous the whole situation is.
    The more they favour one side and show such bias the more society will push back. We'd probably not be leaving the EU is this bias wasn't so strong. But they'll keep doing it anyway...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X