• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Change CUK manifesto"

Collapse

• Platypus
    replied
    Well done MS, I'd best tune in on Monday!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I didn't know you were on the telly!! Watching it now on catch up!
    Just ignore the rude word......

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Still hanging in there with 5 wins (although yesterday was a squeak) - 2:10 today on Channel 4 if anyone can be arsed
    I didn't know you were on the telly!! Watching it now on catch up!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Clashes with the 2:15 at Doncaster.

that is assuming MS lasts 5 minutes!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    So plenty of room to improve for future ex Mrs BPs.
    No way am I getting married again. And no more schemes.

Maybe I should become a monk?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    None of the ex-mrs-bps have been from the top row. And would be lucky to make bottom row.....
    So plenty of room to improve for future ex Mrs BPs.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    One from the top row?
    None of the ex-mrs-bps have been from the top row. And would be lucky to make bottom row.....

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I think all posters should have to declare how many times they have been divorced....
    One from the top row?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    I think all posters should have to declare how many times they have been divorced....

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Or she had been looking into glory holes and was panicking about how to respond.
    Well, when you make a statement about a poker players hand and he subconsciously looks away for a second you know you are somewhere close. It's pretty common tell

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    8 out of 10 cats numbers fail and letters fail.
    Ooops

If that's all I failed at in life I'd actually be quite pleased with myself

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I thought that might be the case. She wouldn't be the longest serving member of the team if she was an odd character. Maybe just the editing of the 9 out of 10 casts episodes didn't do her justice then.
    Or she had been looking into glory holes and was panicking about how to respond.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    ... 9 out of 10 casts ....

8 out of 10 cats numbers fail and letters fail.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Susie's lovely and very capable of having a laugh. There was a lot of mucking about (especially with Colin whom she really seems to click with) that doesn't make the cut.
    I thought that might be the case. She wouldn't be the longest serving member of the team if she was an odd character. Maybe just the editing of the 9 out of 10 casts episodes didn't do her justice then.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    What's Susie Dent really like? I think she's quite attractive/interesting in a geeky way at times but she doesn't look like much fun. She looked decidedly uncomfortable when the 9 out of 10 cats did it (which could be understandable I guess), particularly when Jimmy Carr said 'What have you been looking in to recently.... besides glory holes'. She seems completely distant to all the banter that went on.
    Susie's lovely and very capable of having a laugh. There was a lot of mucking about (especially with Colin whom she really seems to click with) that doesn't make the cut.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X