• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Whatever happened to Brillopad?"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The ones with a penchant for acting like spoilt boys smashing their toys up in a temper tantrum? And we all know what group THEY feel inclined towards.

well, i don't. what group would that be? do tell

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I think the public wanted whipped naked through the streets of Leeds to the next CUK meet up. Well 48% did - thats good enough for the CUK brethren.
    The ones with a penchant for acting like spoilt boys smashing their toys up in a temper tantrum? And we all know what group THEY feel inclined towards.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Why's everyone looking at me?

Anyway, can someone advise me on the best detergent to get bike oil off a newly-laid patio?
    Acetone removes most stuff.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
    Ah, you see. No straight answer. We demand to know where the real Brillopad is. 52% demand to know.
    nah, - 51%.

i don't give a feck

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    I think the public wanted whipped naked through the streets of Leeds to the next CUK meet up. Well 48% did - thats good enough for the CUK brethren.
    Ah, you see. No straight answer. We demand to know where the real Brillopad is. 52% demand to know.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    You're an imposter. What have you done with the REAL Brillpoad then eh? The public demand an answer.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Bloggs
    replied
    I have a brother who is coming for revenge. Richard Neil is fundraising for Samaritans

He has promised that for every pound donated he will drop an energy gel wrapper outside your house......
    You're an imposter. What have you done with the REAL Brillpoad then eh? The public demand an answer.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied

Anyway, can someone advise me on the best detergent to get bike oil off a newly-laid patio?
    I have a brother who is coming for revenge. Richard Neil is fundraising for Samaritans

He has promised that for every pound donated he will drop an energy gel wrapper outside your house......

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied

Jet wash. Blast the ficker.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied

A good biological washing powder would do it. Make sure it doesn't react funny with any strong acids below the patio.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Sure, I want to know where the REAL Brillopad is.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Admin's mansion. Stealing the silverware.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    I thought his ex-wives had one each?
    No, they were all issued with a pair of Brillo arse-kicking shoes....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    He went to get some new balls....

I thought his ex-wives had one each?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Where'd he go? He posted some good stuff for a fair while.
    He went to get some new balls....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X