• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Dividend Day on April 8th!"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I'm from Yorkshire.
    there, there,

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    Didn't figure contractors would be queuing up with the feckless at the food banks.

AYSUACOTBAC?
    I'm from Yorkshire.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    You did better than me. I've been scrimping on everything for nearly a month. But hell yeah, roll on Monday!
    Didn't figure contractors would be queuing up with the feckless at the food banks.

AYSUACOTBAC?

One of the best perks of contracting I discovered years ago is the lack of worry about money. Established a baseline of always having at least a 5 figure sum in my current account so I never have to worry about what I spend on day to day stuff. Cut back on the shiny shiny expensive lifestyle stuff so I don't have to worry about being in continuous contracts to pay the fixed overheads. Life is a lot less stressful that way.

The rat race is not supposed to be won, it's supposed to be escaped.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I seriously hope you got a shag out of that A1 grade industrial virtue signalling.

Get a sense of humour.
    FOYIT

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    you really are a total

still a virgin are you?

FFS

kant
    I seriously hope you got a shag out of that A1 grade industrial virtue signalling.

Get a sense of humour.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    FTFY
    FOYIT

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    don't add bits to what i say because it makes me sad. if you've got something to say, fecking say it yourself
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    FTFY
    don't add bits to what i say. if you've got something to say, fecking say it yourself

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'll be happy if i never get a response from the misogynistic antisemitic turd.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    well, he's welcome to blame me, - i don't give a feck.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    I'll be happy if i never get a response from the misogynistic twat.
    Its OK, he'll be busy hating me for him being banned when he gets back on line. Not that I did anything, but, he'll need someone to blame

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    You may have to be patient waiting for the response ..... Ziggy is on a sabbatical from CUK
    I'll be happy if i never get a response from the misogynistic twat.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    you really are a total

still a virgin are you?

FFS

kant
    You may have to be patient waiting for the response ..... Ziggy is on a sabbatical from CUK

Leave a comment:

• BlueSharp
    replied
    Erm.. why not the 6th though?
    Happy tax new year!

I assume grumpy does not do internet banking and will be queuing with cheque book in hand.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Really? You know this for a fact?

Maybe for shrivelled up old spinsters like yourself but I feel it's about time we brought some diversity to the fairer sex. No longer should they be shackled to the sinks barefoot and pregnant, not when there's a pole out there for them to dance around!
    you really are a total

still a virgin are you?

FFS

kant

Leave a comment:

Working...
X