• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "'Coloured' not PC anymore"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Don't know about that but my hand and his missus' arse come into contact regularly while he's working away during the week.
    You do a lot of this female bashing do you? You must be very proud.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Dear minestrone,

You have received an infraction at Contractor UK Bulletin Board.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------
    Racist fake news.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2630239

We have to, at some point, consider that google are not an actor of good faith.

When we ask it to show us American Scientists and it shows us a list of 90% black people from a 13% black population I think we al know this is BS
    All the best,
    Contractor UK Bulletin Board
    Nobody said this crap was fair, even handed, or even explicable.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

When we ask it to show us American Scientists and it shows us a list of 90% black people from a 13% black population I think we al know this is BS
    Dear minestrone,

You have received an infraction at Contractor UK Bulletin Board.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------
    Racist fake news.
    -------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2630239

All the best,
    Contractor UK Bulletin Board

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    I presume it gets handed its arse on a plate regularly on here.
    Don't know about that but my hand and his missus' arse come into contact regularly while he's working away during the week.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Alf W View Post
    Sorry all, been away from the forum for a while.

Who is this yappy little keyboard warrior? Is it a newish one?

You presume wrong.

It's been around for as long as you have - admittedly in various guises.

Leave a comment:

• Alf W
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    If I "offend" you, tough tulip. So you're "offended", so what.
    Sorry all, been away from the forum for a while.

Who is this yappy little keyboard warrior? Is it a newish one?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    In other news, the Pontiff in Rome turns out to be Catholic.

Of the list I get, there are 14 African Americans out of 50. That's 28%. Not 90%. Apart from Mae Jemison, which on your list do you think shouldn't be there, and which do you think should be who aren't.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied

I spent 20 years contracting for investment banks. Around 2000 I noticed an unprecidented amount of investment towards Google whilst other search engines, many of whom were technically superior, being shunned. I figured at the time that there was a political reason for this, I suppose this is an example of why?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Google "American inventors".

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Yeah, they total don't rig this tulip...

LMGTFY

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Yeah, we know.

Nah - Swissky.
    naw s'no

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

It'd be about as relevant as there will be 8 blondes men in the 100 meter's percent race, eight brown eyed men in the Olympics 50 meters swim. And Anglicans will get more booker prizes than Jedis.
    We have to be honest, there will never be a blond person that will run a sub 9.7 100 meters.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I am not God, I did not create heaven and the universe.
    Yeah, we know.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    he's probably on the local farmer's schnapps.
    sort of posh, swiss meths
    Nah - Swissky.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    It'd be about as relevant as there will be 8 blondes men in the 100 meter's percent race, eight brown eyed men in the Olympics 50 meters swim. And Anglicans will get more booker prizes than Jedis.
    I am not God, I did not create heaven and the universe.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X