• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This is sweet revenge..."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    For the avoidance of any doubt that WTFH publically called me out...

It seems that there are certain mods who can post what ever libellous sh*t they like under the banner of free speech
    It's not public, you are posting anonymously. It's also not libellous - same reason. And... as you've found... there's no unlimited right to free speech here (or anywhere, really).

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    For the avoidance of any doubt that WTFH publically called me out as a supporter of childabuse without providing any evidence to support his case WHAT SO EVER. Cut and pasted from another forum on this site.
    Boo hoo. Somebody on the Internet posted something mean about you. Toughen up, snowflake. If you can't hack freedom of speech, find yourself a safe space.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    But who gives a *****. It seems that there are certain mods who can post what ever libellous sh*t they like under the banner of free speech

Such self righteous snowflakes such as WTFH should look very, very closely as themselves before they start throwing stones in glass houses
    Ironing!

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    But who gives a *****. It seems that there are certain mods who can post what ever libellous sh*t they like under the banner of free speech

Such self righteous snowflakes such as WTFH should look very, very closely as themselves before they start throwing stones in glass houses

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I do research.

But I publicly apologise for quoting your ill-conceived drivel, if you feel that by quoting you it becomes my post.
    For the avoidance of any doubt that WTFH publically called me out as a supporter of childabuse without providing any evidence to support his case WHAT SO EVER. Cut and pasted from another forum on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post

"You were the one harping on about his support for Brexit, how wonderful he was in not toeing the party line, how he opposed human rights law, etc, and not liking it when he was accused of being a hypocrite.

And yes, even though you and your MP do not consider human rights to be of any value, maybe when it comes to children being abused, maybe you could possibly agree that they should have some level of human rights?
    Maybe you and your MP should GAS/GAF about protecting the innocent. Maybe you should."

My reply to the above post:

I don't remember "harping on" about him. All I did was list a few things he had either done or stood for from his Wikipedia listing.

Why do we need a human rights law when is comes to prosecuting someone for abusing a child. There are far better laws which carry a far stiffer penalty for anyone found guilty that using the Human rights Act. You really need to do your research before you post your ill-conceived drivel.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Shame WTFH CBA to do some basic research before posting ill-conceived drivel.
    I do research.

But I publicly apologise for quoting your ill-conceived drivel, if you feel that by quoting you it becomes my post.

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    You should be grateful for the attention! Not often WTFH can be bothered......
    Shame WTFH CBA to do some basic research before posting ill-conceived drivel.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Shame I just got lambasted by WTFH on another forum post for supporting child abuse
    You should be grateful for the attention! Not often WTFH can be bothered......

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    The school should have put a lid on it before it got that far. A very troubled 9 year old now. Quite a good story about bullying in Baptiste episode 2 - even as fiction it was cruel. Though not as bad as Stuart a life backwards.
    Pretty much what I said in an earlier post. Shame I just got lambasted by WTFH on another forum post for supporting child abuse

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    The school should have put a lid on it before it got that far. A very troubled 9 year old now. Quite a good story about bullying in Baptiste episode 2 - even as fiction it was cruel. Though not as bad as Stuart a life backwards.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Sounds like the 25 bullies deserve to come to a sticky end.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    A laxative or something similar would have been better. I'm not sure how much damage the glue he used could do.
    The problem is that once it had worn off they would probably kill him if he let people know it was him and if he did not then they just would have carried on bullying him as normal.
    Last edited by MyUserName; 27 February 2019, 12:02.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    At least he didn't invite them to MF's holiday villa.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    A laxative or something similar would have been better.
    WWHS

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    One has to ask what was the schools position in all this.

Had they at any point in time being made aware that they might have been an issue, or did they do what most organisations do with bullying claims, deny that hey have a problem. For a 9 year old to take such action he must have been pushed to the edge. Someone within this child's adult sphere of influence, parents, teachers, etc. must have known something was wrong and failed to act. if you want someone to blame then look no further than those adults closest to that 9 year old.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X