• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Depriving British citizens of their British citizenship"

Collapse

• Lost It
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Like I said. He's an inadequate turd.
    At Last!
    I know what IT stands for.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    You paid 2 euros for her towel, i knew there was a market for that type of thing. But really.

he offered €3 for her knickers apparently.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Let’s not forget the arse forking.

Yeah I'm told NAT hasn't sat down for weeks.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    She put her towel on my deckchair once. I’d already paid 2 euros for it.
    You paid 2 euros for her towel, i knew there was a market for that type of thing. But really.

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Erm no, I’m happy for her citizenship to be removed if legal. So if she has Bangladesh nationality remove it. I don’t believe it will set a precedent. And we could spend the millions on my aunt Freda and her care home.

Wtf do you have against my aunt Freda?
    She put her towel on my deckchair once. I’d already paid 2 euros for it.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Shh. We'll always have Barcelona.

FTFY
    Let’s not forget the arse forking.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    So you think whether or not citizenship can be removed is dependent on “public outcry”?

Mob rule, rather than rule of law?
    Erm no, I’m happy for her citizenship to be removed if legal. So if she has Bangladesh nationality remove it. I don’t believe it will set a precedent. And we could spend the millions on my aunt Freda and her care home.

Wtf do you have against my aunt Freda?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Nat, Nat...is that you Pedro?
    Shh. We'll always have Barcelona.

Mob Mod rule, rather than rule of law?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Honestly, I couldn't care less if her citizenship is removed.

I don't care for the argument that if they can do it to her they can do it to anyone. If they tried removing the citizenship, of say my Aunt Freda. Let's say because she got drunk in Spain and was a little handsy with the local lads and got arrested. I'm pretty sure there would be a public outcry if her citizenship was removed. But people recognise that this woman isn't right in the head, it's not our fault and we have better things to spend our money on than her surveillance.
    So you think whether or not citizenship can be removed is dependent on “public outcry”?

Mob rule, rather than rule of law?

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Oh come on. We know that wasn't your Aunty Freda, it was you. She just took the rap on your behalf.
    Nat, Nat...is that you Pedro?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Oh come on. We know that wasn't your Aunty Freda, it was you. She just took the rap on your behalf.

stop projecting

what you don't Gnome doesn't hurt you - apparently.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Let's say because she got drunk in Spain and was a little handsy with the local lads and got arrested.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Honestly, I couldn't care less if her citizenship is removed.

I don't care for the argument that if they can do it to her they can do it to anyone. If they tried removing the citizenship, of say my Aunt Freda. Let's say because she got drunk in Spain and was a little handsy with the local lads and got arrested. I'm pretty sure there would be a public outcry if her citizenship was removed. But people recognise that this woman isn't right in the head, it's not our fault and we have better things to spend our money on than her surveillance.
    Last edited by woohoo; 24 February 2019, 21:54.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    This is a great background to the story with some investigative journalism for once:

Britain is not to blame for Shamima Begum’s radicalisation | Coffee House

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    would love to introduce these ladies to a bucket of sand.
    Go on then - I don't have a very fertile imagination

Leave a comment:

Working...
X