• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Accommodation - Croydon"

Collapse

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Home Office?

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    I got an offer to work on that gig. Looked a right horror of a project - best of luck.
    I hope were not referring to the same thing. This hasn't been advertised as far as I am aware...

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I'm heading off to Croydon shortly for a car service. Haven't been to Croydon in a year, and don't intend to go back for another year.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    I got an offer to work on that gig. Looked a right horror of a project - best of luck.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    As above, I did a short stint in the Premier Inn. Was alright, and close to things.

Croydon is a complete tuliphole though.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Gomez View Post
    Shortly embarking on some bits of work for large Govt client in the area. Can anyone share any accommodation recommendations? Just don't know the area at all.

Criteria are:
    1. Will need to stay maybe a couple of nights a week only, not every week.
    2. Won't have car so need to be able to walk to office ideally and even better, walk to station too.
    3. Looking to spend as little as possible without being in a tuliphole.

Used AirBnB's previously and that has worked really well. Seem to be a fair few in the area. Visits probably too infrequent to use SpareRoom.com.

Cheers
    Premier Inn is close to the station, and to the Home Office (which I assume is where you'll be - wifey has just finished a spell there).

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    started a topic Accommodation - Croydon

Accommodation - Croydon

Shortly embarking on some bits of work for large Govt client in the area. Can anyone share any accommodation recommendations? Just don't know the area at all.

Criteria are:
    1. Will need to stay maybe a couple of nights a week only, not every week.
    2. Won't have car so need to be able to walk to office ideally and even better, walk to station too.
    3. Looking to spend as little as possible without being in a tuliphole.

Used AirBnB's previously and that has worked really well. Seem to be a fair few in the area. Visits probably too infrequent to use SpareRoom.com.

Cheers

Working...
X