• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Jezza calls May a "Stupid woman"..."

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    You've got to question the eyesight of a man who's shagged Dianne Abbott!
    ftfy

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Classic feckwittery.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Read that first sentence again...
    Missed off the semi-colon after the )

Read my post again.

Corbyn is a misogynistic hypocrite for saying it (if you believe he did), Phil is simply misogynistic. Both would be wrong to do so.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Show me where spreadsheet Phil has said something similar to this (yes Phil was wrong to do so, but not necessarily a hypocrite)

promising to end “throwing clubhouse theatrical abuse across the floor of parliament”

Source:
    Jeremy Corbyn: it’s time for a new kind of politics | Politics | The Guardian
    Read that first sentence again...

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Oh well, it's not as it hasn't happened before: Access Denied
    Show me where spreadsheet Phil has said something similar to this (yes Phil was wrong to do so, but not necessarily a hypocrite)

promising to end “throwing clubhouse theatrical abuse across the floor of parliament”

Source:
    Jeremy Corbyn: it’s time for a new kind of politics | Politics | The Guardian

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    He should clear it up once and for all and say to the tories "read my lips, you stupid people".
    I agree, he should have returned and explicitly stated it again, “people” - with the reasons.

When is he going to start this “new kind of politics”, you know, the kind where he doesn’t call ~300 people stupid, which is still disrespectful to the house?

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Oh well, it's not as it hasn't happened before: Access Denied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The real bull tulipter in all of this is Sturgeon who claimed at 5pm to have not seen it so to be unable to render an opinion.

It's kind of pathetic the wooing that goes on to grandpa when he just ignores her.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Good move by Jeremy who will experience a surge of popularity as a backlash against political correctness. A truly "Trumpian" gesture.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Can't be long before some academic is presenting Jez's beardy face covered in wireframe.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Labour were up in arms when DC said "calm down dear".

Not so full of it now are they.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    If you watch the you tube at normal speed difficult to tell, slow it down and it is clearly "woman", not that it is relevant to anything.

A couple of lip readers said it was impossible to be people and 100% was woman. IANALipreader but I'll back those who are over the amateurs on here.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    Perhaps. I’d prefer that my MPs understood priorities and empathy though.
    Yeah, deciding whether the leader of the opposition is a mysoginistic winker or not and unfit to serve, as well as failing to deal with a(nother) criminal in his ranks or not is well down the pecking order compared with day-to-day happenings in London and another sad case of tragic homelessness.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    If you watch the you tube at normal speed difficult to tell, slow it down and it is clearly "woman", not that it is relevant to anything.

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    The first two times I saw the clip, = woman
    Watched it a few more times, = people.

Add context of the panto, = people.

I can see why people can think it’s either, it’s his weird mouth.

He should clear it up once and for all and say to the tories "read my lips, you stupid people".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X