• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Any free software for next yer MTD VAT submisson"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Where should this thread be if not in general?
    Mumsnet - too many cry babies posting here

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by DunkirkPie View Post
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe if a post is in the wrong place then the best course of action might be to get it moved to a more appropriate location, rather than treat it as a green light to show off about how much better you understand the structure of this forum than casual users do.
    Where should this thread be if not in general?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    This is exactly what I'm talking about. Maybe if a post is in the wrong place then the best course of action might be to get it moved to a more appropriate location, rather than treat it as a green light to show off about how much better you understand the structure of this forum than casual users do.
    The post is in the appropriate place - a post that contained actual information about free MTD submission software would be in the Accounting / Legal section if such software existed. Unless things have changed I don't think such software exists.

Leave a comment:

• DunkirkPie
    replied
    It's a post in general. Look at the professional forums if you want a response that's going to be useful

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    It's a post in general. Look at the professional forums if you want a response that's going to be useful
    Quite, but if DP is too cretinous to know to avoid General, s/he is probably beyond help.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Stop giving useful responses in General!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Totally agree. I've just been directed to this forum from a Google search, as I often am.

As usual, the standard thread format has been followed; i.e. a legitimate question from someone in need of help, followed by five pages of arrogant posturing from a load of sanctimonious, know-it-all arseholes.

For this reason it's virtually impossible to find any useful information on this forum, which completely defeats its purpose in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• DunkirkPie
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Thanks OG for that. I got all of the information I needed from Facebook groups including videos.

What a shame this website is so now full of anonymous trolls & morons it no longer can provide any information / value.
    Totally agree. I've just been directed to this forum from a Google search, as I often am.

As usual, the standard thread format has been followed; i.e. a legitimate question from someone in need of help, followed by five pages of arrogant posturing from a load of sanctimonious, know-it-all arseholes.

For this reason it's virtually impossible to find any useful information on this forum, which completely defeats its purpose in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    *Sashays in*

*Glances nonchalantly at forum title*

*Sashays out*
    Gratis.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    *Wanders in*

*Checks forum title*

*Wanders out*

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Sorry your penis extension didn't work out.
    Not so much "work out" as "Fell off".

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Thanks OG for that. I got all of the information I needed from Facebook groups including videos.

What a shame this website is so now full of anonymous trolls & morons it no longer can provide any information / value.
    Sorry your penis extension didn't work out.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    You see, this is why you're a prick. I've read four of these threads and in each one you've been a total
    You have offered no insights, no use, but jump on to everyone with an irrelevant 'have you spoken' to your accountant post or some other argument.

Why you don't have a perm ban I dont know.
    Have you spoken to your accountant, fatso?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    **** you, fatty. Nobody tells my prick of a husband he's a prick except me.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    You see, this is why you're a prick. I've read four of these threads and in each one you've been a total
    You have offered no insights, no use, but jump on to everyone with an irrelevant 'have you spoken' to your accountant post or some other argument.

Why you don't have a perm ban I dont know.
    **** you, fatty. Nobody tells my prick of a husband he's a prick except me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X