• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hello Again

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hello Again"

Collapse

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    do you see that as cause or effect?

Frags is that an exploding pondy?
    A bit of both TBH

Poor pondy, nope that was a case of not paying attention

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    Thanks, he is well - still mad as a box of frags, which helps as the poor chap has to live with me

do you see that as cause or effect?

Frags is that an exploding pondy?

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Oh I see....

I actually voted remain, but I have no issues with those who voted brexit, that’s called democracy, the people I want to slap are those who are complaining about either side but did not bother to vote at all!
    A refreshing, logical view. Funny how people support a democracy until results go against them, especially left-whingers.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    FTFY

And welcome back HJ! How is BGG?
    Thanks, he is well - still mad as a box of frags, which helps as the poor chap has to live with me

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Ahh but I will be in a different county & really not fit to travel

Building company events tend to get very messy very quickly!

Our loss, you better practice the words!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Well if you have an opinion on Brexit feel free to visit the sub forum

a few tips

if you are for Brexit you will be continually called a cretin for no reason that is apparent to cretins..

If you are a remainer you can go and throw insults at people for a while.

Other than that it is business as usual..

also you know there is a mobile app which can be used assuming you have data?
    FTFY

And welcome back HJ! How is BGG?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    You have not changed [emoji14]

Yep still hitting dead animals, mostly cow, I use Flickr as a photo journal <linky> if you are interested
    As opposed to the Welsh who hit on them..

I'll have a squint at your work.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Thanks. I'll pass them on...
    You have not changed :P

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Are you still doing the crafty stuff? Any new stuff or notable items you've made recently we can have a look at?
    Yep still hitting dead animals, mostly cow, I use Flickr as a photo journal <linky> if you are interested

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I shall indeed, regards to CM too x
    Thanks. I'll pass them on...

Are you still doing the crafty stuff? Any new stuff or notable items you've made recently we can have a look at?

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    I remember it well.

Please be kind enough to pass on mine and CMs regards to himself.
    I shall indeed, regards to CM too x

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Construction is my Plan A

I met some of you at a crimbo do, I came along as a +1 to BGG, who was an ICT contractor, I am neither a contractor or in ICT. I am a permie QS, I loiter here in general as a means of procrastination during work hours, a change in the network permissions blocked this site for a bit, but now it is working again. Clear as mud?
    I remember it well.

Please be kind enough to pass on mine and CMs regards to himself.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Construction is my Plan A

I met some of you at a crimbo do, I came along as a +1 to BGG, who was an ICT contractor, I am neither a contractor or in ICT. I am a permie QS, I loiter here in general as a means of procrastination during work hours, a change in the network permissions blocked this site for a bit, but now it is working again. Clear as mud?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Weren't you setting up some sort of plan B in the construction business? I hope it is going well?
    Given that you joined in May 2018 and she has not been around for a year - I call sockie.....

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Weren't you setting up some sort of plan B in the construction business? I hope it is going well?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Oh I see....

I actually voted remain, but I have no issues with those who voted brexit, that’s called democracy, the people I want to slap are those who are complaining about either side but did not bother to vote at all!
    That would put you in a minority on here!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X