• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Skiing

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Skiing"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Off to Lillehammer in December for the season opening

Go for it Fatty!!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Off to Lillehammer in December for the season opening

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    Pretty sure if you asked NLUK and Brillo if they fancied a vigorous skiing session they'd happily oblige...

Leave a comment:

• AmeliaJoyce
    replied
    Skiing season is coming... This year will be my first trip to Austria, so it would be great to see some feedback. I was in Croatia before. There I first tried skiing.

Leave a comment:

• Gomez
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Morning All,

has the skiing season started yet for anyone, or did it even end ?

As usual MB and Friends are off to Orstria in mid December for a long weekend

Solden

Anyone been ?

Where are you all off to ?

Milan.
    I did a long weekend in Solden about 4 years ago on a lads trip. Bit of a party town. Skiing was pretty good also from what little of it I remember! The skiing/snow scenes in Spectre (Bond) were filmed in Solden and we happened to be there during the filming so part of the resort was closed off. Ended up drinking with some of the crew and producers in one of the bars. Would go back there but probably not with the family :-)

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    sas is back

welcome back sas

what's new ?

Milan.
    No longer in the Uk, although pop back ocassionally. Enjoying the entertainment from afar. How's the tape changing going?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Snowing back home, but currently in Australia, enjoying late spring.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Was clearing the first snow off the motor yesterday morning... mountain tops are looking very white indeed.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Have a trip to Meribel booked in early Jan. In Feb visiting bro in Switzerland and will probably go to Praz de Lys. Here's hoping for good snow
    sas is back

welcome back sas

what's new ?

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I'm not a premiership footballer or a drug dealer. I'll stick with the Stelvio.

But if you want the bigger size and a bit of style, the Masser Levante.
    the Levante is just too expensive and I don't trust it compared to the reliability of an audi

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Have a trip to Meribel booked in early Jan. In Feb visiting bro in Switzerland and will probably go to Praz de Lys. Here's hoping for good snow

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes
    pros and cons and proposal please

ta

Milan.

I'm not a premiership footballer or a drug dealer. I'll stick with the Stelvio.

But if you want the bigger size and a bit of style, the Masser Levante.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning All,

Solden

Anyone been ?

Milan.
    just over 3 weeks until our first trip, off to Italy.

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    started a topic Skiing

Skiing

Morning All,

Solden

Anyone been ?

Milan.

Working...
X