• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This Kavanaugh thing"

Collapse

• Jog On
    replied
    Grassley Refers Potential False Kavanaugh Accuser To FBI/DOJ For Criminal Investigation | Zero Hedge

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Hmmmmm! Not gotta clue me. Guilty! No he ain't!

Just maybe leave the decision to those who can hear and review all the evidence rather than just things they've seen in the headlines. Is that more accurate, less biased? Probably not , but it's a slight improvement

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Mor On is basically a small time financial markets parasite who is perversely pro Putin, pro Trump, pro Korbyn - easy target for brainwashing by the likes of ZH/RT

Would any firm in the world hire Kavanaugh if he had those women making such claims? No fooking way, and here he is being interview for the job from which he can't be fired for live, most important job in the court system too, pretty crazy that he is still being considered, this only shows the truth side of the Republican Party
    Outrageous isn't it

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by meridian View Post
    You're sticking up for white male rapists? Not necessarily Kavanaugh of course, that's just an allegation. But rapists in general, you're sticking up for them?

Nice.
    Someone has to - and that's 'CIS gender straight white male rapists' BTW - some white males are less equal than others you know (I expect you already know that).
    Last edited by Jog On; 30 September 2018, 17:39.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mor On is basically a small time financial markets parasite who is perversely pro Putin, pro Trump, pro Korbyn - easy target for brainwashing by the likes of ZH/RT

Would any firm in the world hire Kavanaugh if he had those women making such claims? No fooking way, and here he is being interview for the job from which he can't be fired for live, most important job in the court system too, pretty crazy that he is still being considered, this only shows the truth side of the Republican Party

Leave a comment:

• meridian
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    You're wasting your time. They will say anything to cover up for white male rapists.
    Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Someone needs to stick up for them - they're getting blamed for everything at the moment..
    You're sticking up for white male rapists? Not necessarily Kavanaugh of course, that's just an allegation. But rapists in general, you're sticking up for them?

Nice.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    You don't even understand what is happening in this affair, you think it's about credibility like the brain-dead media. You have the mind of a child.
    Yes if only we were all as smart as you.
    Jeez, you really are very average indeed.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Can you summarise the info wars position for us?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You don't even understand what is happening in this affair, you think it's about credibility like the brain-dead media. You have the mind of a child.
    Can you summarise the info wars position for us?

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's a pity your education was curtailed too soon, otherwise you might have been able to work out that I used the word partisan in its usual sense of "politically partisan".
    If I was American I would be a Republican, just as I was, until very recently, a Tory voter.
    That has nothing to do with my "subjective" non-political view of a person's character.

Doh! and double Doh!!

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Putin would be proud of you. The dark reality of Russia’s domestic violence laws - BBC Three

Your mother less so.
    Bloody Russians have to be better at everything....

Except squirrel man obviously...

Leave a comment:

• Jog On
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's a pity your education was curtailed too soon, otherwise you might have been able to work out that I used the word partisan in its usual sense of "politically partisan".
    If I was American I would be a Republican, just as I was, until very recently, a Tory voter.
    That has nothing to do with my "subjective" non-political view of a person's character.

Doh! and double Doh!!
    Please don't ever ever change. Promise?!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Mor On thinks it's MI7 setting up Putin with fake news about so-called domestic violence.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    You're wasting your time. They will say anything to cover up for white male rapists.
    Someone needs to stick up for them - they're getting blamed for everything at the moment..
    Putin would be proud of you. The dark reality of Russia’s domestic violence laws - BBC Three

Your mother less so.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Mirror, meet Sasguru. Sasguru, meet mirror.
    I was wondering when mr braincell was going to show up.

Doh! and double Doh!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X