• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Plans B,C,D, Etc

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Plans B,C,D, Etc"

Collapse

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack
    Painting
    Photography
    Writing

So you see, become more creative, earn less. Hmm
    Hmmm ... right hemisphere struggling to assert itself

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    Painting
    Photography
    Writing

So you see, become more creative, earn less. Hmm

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by TazMaN
    1 more year of this and I am in financial freedom!

2 more years of this and I am wealthy.

7 more years of this and I am rich.
    And then you die.

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    1 more year of this and I am in financial freedom!

2 more years of this and I am wealthy.

7 more years of this and I am rich.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by n5gooner
    then it deflates!!!!
    If it deflates then you definitely need a sex aid.

Leave a comment:

• n5gooner
    replied
    Originally posted by ratewhore
    Selling sex aids - It's a growth market...

then it deflates!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ratewhore
    replied
    Selling sex aids - It's a growth market...

Leave a comment:

• Sysman
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    As reviewed by The Guardian!? you bloody tree hugging pinko lesbian commie you!
    But that's the paper your friendly local bloody tree hugging pinko lesbian commie teacher reads.

There's nowt wrong with selling to the enemy.

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by Numptycorner
    He's got a point

Leave a comment:

• Numptycorner
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth
    Educational software/printed products. Sold a whole 2ks (almost) worth last month. When I stop this crap contracting lark in 3 months I will be trying to build it up with more products.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Educational software/printed products. Sold a whole 2ks (almost) worth last month. When I stop this crap contracting lark in 3 months I will be trying to build it up with more products.

Leave a comment:

• wendigo100
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    I'll sell you a copy of my plan B for £5k.
    John Harrison

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Fecking learn to drive LGVs y'all.

Its not amazing money but you can pick up £15/hour. Its only £150 a day but it is none the less guaranteed work.

Or you can do like I do and have a plan b, which gives you time to run plan C which at the moment is looking like a £1000/day + idea
    I'll sell you a copy of my plan B for £5k.

Leave a comment:

• Sockpuppet
    replied
    Fecking learn to drive LGVs y'all.

Its not amazing money but you can pick up £15/hour. Its only £150 a day but it is none the less guaranteed work.

Or you can do like I do and have a plan b, which gives you time to run plan C which at the moment is looking like a £1000/day + idea

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB
    The guy had 12 jobs that day and in his words was "taking it easy cos it's the last day I'm working before christmass".

As a plan B I'll take £250+ day quite happily.
    OK, that sounds better. My big fear with plan B stuff is lots of spare time, no work. I could do that better and cheaper another way.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X