• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "its all kicking off in Germany"

Collapse

• fiisch
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Bloody hell, there are some right thick ignorant twats on here today. I expect sb will be along soon to make a full house
    U ok Hun? PM me, there're all snakes on ere neway x x x

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    To be honest the German leaders knew this would happen eventually and seem to be seeking this confrontation. Anyone wonder why?
    It's all a massive conspiracy by people far more intelligent than you. Which is most of the population.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    I've spent a lot of time in poorer parts of Asia. I've seen race riots there over tiny numbers of immigrants from neighbouring countries with almost identical culture and appearance. Those immigrants looked after themselves and got no taxpayer's assistance either.

European people have shown immense tolerance up to now that you would never see anywhere else under similar circumstances. People everywhere are very attached to their own cultures I have observed - even when that culture it quite horrid. To be honest the German leaders knew this would happen eventually and seem to be seeking this confrontation. Anyone wonder why?

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Aye! She'll regret that little piece of virtue signalling right enough!
    I will eat whilst Germany burns.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Bloody hell, there are some right thick ignorant twats on here today. I expect sb will be along soon to make a full house
    yep we have Ass, You but no Warthog yet to make the set.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Unlike you who is really simple.
    It's a pity Brillo, that your alter-ego is so fooking dense, that I knew right away it was you

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's a bit more complicated than that.
    Unlike you who is really simple.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Kicked off by Angela Merkel's open door policy.
    It's a bit more complicated than that.
    No doubt the open-door refugee policy didn't help (although the response to that varied from region to region, in Western Germany plenty of people supported it) but this is a primarily a problem of the old East Germany.
    Different upbringing, education and history.

It isnt even the worst post-war right-wing stuff. That was this in the early 1990s, all in Saxony where currently Afd has the largest support:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostoc...tenhagen_riots
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_S...n_arson_attack
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoyerswerda_riots

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Aye! She'll regret that little piece of virtue signalling right enough!

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied

Leave a comment:

• fiisch
    replied
    Kicked off by the friends of Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage, Katie Hopkins, et. al. (all of whom support these organisations carrying out this 'pogrom')
    They're are prohibited from entering Germany due to being far too liberal in their political stance.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Kicked off by the friends of Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage, Katie Hopkins, et. al. (all of whom support these organisations carrying out this 'pogrom')
    You would expect it to be seen all across Germany, IF your statement were true.

Instead, here's from further down the article (if you had bothered to read it);
    Originally posted by BBC
    Right-wing sentiment and extremism have tended to find more fertile ground in Germany's former east - fuelled, some argue, by the social and economic inequality that followed reunification.

Associated violence was much higher last year for example in this part of the country than the west.
    but as BR14 said, blame the boogeyman instead

Leave a comment:

• Yorkie62
    replied
    Hasn't this sort of thing happened before. All they need now if an Austrian figure head.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    oh the whiff of desperation!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X