• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "If you wanted to destroy the West ...."

Collapse

• Mrs sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    The only person I have heard of who has a nanny is JRM.

Have you ever seen JRM and Sas in the same room at the same time?
    JRM is from Somerset, which might be inneresting to some.

#JustSayin'
    Don't forget he needs his afternoon nap otherwise he gets a bit grumpy

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Sasguru's nanny has turned up
    The only person I have heard of who has a nanny is JRM.

Have you ever seen JRM and Sas in the same room at the same time?
    JRM is from Somerset, which might be inneresting to some.

#JustSayin'

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
    Sasguru's nanny has turned up.

Don't forget to change his nappy. And don't let the contents spill into his posts. Ta.

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Yes, I'll continue.

Grow up or shut up. Before you start complaining about other users and what they have posted in a thread, check that you aren't the one that started the squabble.
    Sasguru's nanny has turned up.

Don't forget to change his nappy. And don't let the contents spill into his posts. Ta.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
    I like to take an interest in current affairs but all this giving a tulip just seems unhealthy. Drink more.
    I agree.

I'd also point out that Trump claims to be teetotal.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    I like to take an interest in current affairs but all this giving a tulip just seems unhealthy. Drink more.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Interesting analysis - is it all your own, or did you ask the other clowns in the circus??
    Playing the man not the ball - check

Please, continue
    Yes, I'll continue.

Grow up or shut up. Before you start complaining about other users and what they have posted in a thread, check that you aren't the one that started the squabble.

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    No elucidation of the soundbites/ideas - check

Playing the man not the ball - check

Please, continue

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    When did you two spend time as President of the most powerful country in the world?
    I wouldn't necessarily disagree that Trump is more intelligent than his supporters.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Christ on a bike, you really are special needs, aren't you? Still we only have to put up with you till 5pm. What happens then?
    Remedial homework club.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    When did you two spend time as President of the most powerful country in the world?
    We know logic isn't your strong point. No reason to keep showing us that is so.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Christ on a bike, you really are special needs, aren't you? Still we only have to put up with you till 5pm. What happens then?
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    ah you mean that Trump is sufficiently intelligent to understand what he is actually doing.

the answer is no

HTH

Leave a comment:

• GreenMirror
    replied
    Until @1800 East and West were about equal. Next 150 years the West did better. Arguably by stuffing the East. Things are now equalizing.

Trump is accelerating a process that would happen anyway.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    are you in some way suggesting that a greedy capitalist towards the top of the pile (i.e. very rich), is in some way trying to bring the same capitalist western system crashing down, which would leave him with nothing?

Interesting analysis - is it all your own, or did you ask the other clowns in the circus??

btw - How many other world leaders have managed to get a verbal (was it written too, or is that pending?) agreement of complete de-nuclearisation from North Korea?
    ah you mean that Trump is sufficiently intelligent to understand what he is actually doing.

the answer is no

HTH

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    are you in some way suggesting that a greedy capitalist towards the top of the pile (i.e. very rich), is in some way trying to bring the same capitalist western system crashing down, which would leave him with nothing?

btw - How many other world leaders have managed to get a verbal (was it written too, or is that pending?) agreement of complete de-nuclearisation from North Korea?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X