• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Big Bad Banana Boom!"

Collapse

• TwoWolves
    replied
    Well done. The next 24 years will fly by.

Last edited by TwoWolves; 12 June 2018, 09:20.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

Your own fault for expecting any sort of useful advice in General tbh.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    Second contract, second extension. Just had confirmation from my project lead that I've another six months work to endure... I mean enjoy! Taking me allll the way into December.

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    You can definitely look forward to end of year accounts questions... SJD are my accountancy company. So far so good apart from one slightly cocked up VAT return which I spotted and corrected. Hoping the rest is plain sailing!

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    Good show

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Boom - Well done @ mattfx

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Well done - onwards and upwards

We look forward to your posts about how to do year end accounts

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    started a topic Big Bad Banana Boom!

Big Bad Banana Boom!

Second contract, second extension. Just had confirmation from my project lead that I've another six months work to endure... I mean enjoy! Taking me allll the way into December.

Thanks to everyone for your mostly useful (and often useless in General) advice along the way; it's been good learning how to, and how not to, do things from other peoples experience.

Also, my LTD is a year old in July... My god, the time has flown by. Feels like only yesterday I was putting my first post up here about my first contract.

Working...
X