• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Royal Wedding What you doing this Weekend Thread?"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    don't forget Cojak's strap on and MF's sock assisted posing pouch!
    And scotspine's claw hammer.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    And they still haven't turned up. We could have burgled the place, but for the fact that the only thievable items are NAT's collection of exotic hairpieces, and WTFH's spare nappy. Not what you'd call a trophy haul...
    don't forget Cojak's strap on and MF's sock assisted posing pouch!

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Standards are really ****ing slipping round here. Anyone would think the mods are watching the royal wedding on telly...
    And they still haven't turned up. We could have burgled the place, but for the fact that the only thievable items are NAT's collection of exotic hairpieces, and WTFH's spare nappy. Not what you'd call a trophy haul...

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Flipping electric E-Type.

le mans MotoGP? electric? whit colour's the sky on your planet?

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Flipping electric E-Type.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Watched the french GP qualifying, - drinks with muso's in the local pub garden, and home before the spittle flecked football fans gathered in force

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    They were one step ahead of you then - they never actually said what they would deliver
    Deliver us from evil. Or was that the Lords Prayer? Which is kind of ironic, given that the Lords want to keep us in the shower.

Mordy in "While the Mods are away" Mode...

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Miss! Miss! He said the B word Miss!

Standards are really ****ing slipping round here. Anyone would think the mods are watching the royal wedding on telly...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    We should really all do the drinking game too.

So if you see

1) A horse do a tulip/gypsies then take a drink (finish the glass if you get a smothered giggle from the commentator)

2) A guard faints

3) Camera pans to a good set of boobs.

Your turn
    Well I'm playing this with a rum based alcoholic smoothie.

Still at least I am getting one of my five a day.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

they're all at it, and no reaction from the ever vigilant lambretta riders

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by chef View Post
    2 passports so I’m all covered and watching from the sidelines at the farce that is Brexit ��

It’ll be interesting to see what is delivered V what was promised pre- Brexit vote

I have a sneaky suspicion that (shock, horror) politicians lied on what they would deliver

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    hmm

Making a utility room in the garage so we can add a table in the kitchen.

Nice for everyone to sit in the kitchen eating! I do miss that since the last house.

We could use the 4th reception room but its nicer in the kitchen with everyone taking part.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    2 passports so I’m all covered and watching from the sidelines at the farce that is Brexit 🍿

It’ll be interesting to see what is delivered V what was promised pre- Brexit vote

I have a sneaky suspicion that (shock, horror) politicians lied on what they would deliver
    They were one step ahead of you then - they never actually said what they would deliver

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    2 passports so I’m all covered and watching from the sidelines at the farce that is Brexit 🍿

I get my new citizenship this year.

Leave a comment:

• chef
    replied
    Royal Wedding What you doing this Weekend Thread?

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    A fellow smug metropolitan elite emigré. Nice.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X