• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Anyone Else Get Annoyed by This?"

Collapse

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by Waldorf View Post
    We have an attendant at our local Shell garage.
    You'll have to tell us where it is so we can fill up. Oh and drop MF off.

Leave a comment:

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    Or my triumph bonneville
    Golf clap.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Neither my 1989 Ford Orion nor my 2001 Toyota Corolla have it
    Or my triumph bonneville

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Your car might not. Most cars with a fuel tank do.
    Neither my 1989 Ford Orion nor my 2001 Toyota Corolla have it

Leave a comment:

• Waldorf
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Here in Munich there's a nice man who appears the moment I drive into the forecourt and fills the tank up for me so that my hands will not be contaminated with those nasty fumes. Think this used to happen in the UK too once upon a time, the times Mogg & Co. lust after.
    We have an attendant at our local Shell garage.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Your car might not. Most cars with a fuel tank do.
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Photos or no one believes you - every single car I have ever been in has this.
    This Volvo dashboard does not appear to show which side the filler cap is on....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Nice Alfa though!

Spot the difference.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Tch

No ferrari.

[emoji13]
    Nice Alfa though!
    Not mine, but a US spec one. (I don't have the adaptive cruise control - left had side of the steering wheel at the top above the hill descent mode button)

Here's a McLaren MP4...

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    See my comment above !

The images I posted were just examples of standard contractor cars - Alfa Stelvio, AMG Merc, Aston DB11, Audi R8, BMW MX5 X5M, Nissan 370Z
    Tch

No ferrari.

[emoji13]
    Nice Alfa though!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
    Neither my wife’s Nissan (2002) or my Citroen C5 (2008) have. I think this, like DRL’s, are a relatively recent thing.
    See my comment above !

The images I posted were just examples of standard contractor cars - Alfa Stelvio, AMG Merc, Aston DB11, Audi R8, BMW MX5 X5M, Nissan 370Z

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I hate the ****ers who decide to have a coffee before coming back out to their car and even worse are the ******* ****ers who don't even put petrol but park at a pump and do a bit of shopping, *******

Leave a comment:

• BackupBoy
    replied

Be that in the UK, in Europe or in The US.
    Neither my wife’s Nissan (2002) or my Citroen C5 (2008) have. I think this, like DRL’s, are a relatively recent thing.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The don't do go-faster diesel.
    https://www.aral.de/de/retail/krafts...imate-102.html

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied

I think some cheaper French cars might not have them - Peugeot/Citroen for example, or older ones.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by Mag View Post
    Fake news.

My car does not have this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X