• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on ""Britons killed in Saudi Arabia crash""

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    perhaps it's that time of the month

invoice time
    Sexist!

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    perhaps it's that time of the month

invoice time

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Not deserving of a perm ban. I always like Minestrones prodding, it's what makes the board interesting.
    WMFS

A month ban would have been ok, but permanent?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Said the person voted dullest of the dull, dull town, dull land. When I need your advice, I'll
    Advice

hth

MF

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Not deserving of a perm ban. I always like Minestrones prodding, it's what makes the board interesting. Unlike you, you dullard.
    Said the person voted dullest of the dull, dull town, dull land. When I need your advice, I'll
    Oooerrrr, missus

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Not deserving of a perm ban. I always like Minestrones prodding, it's what makes the board interesting. Unlike you, you dullard.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Are the thanks because I banned him or the video - which I think really is rather good.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Are the thanks because I banned him or the video - which I think really is rather good.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

Permaban.
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 30 October 2018, 14:12.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    They were british citizens you twat
    have some respect
    indeed.

Sad for them & their family.

You may not agree with mass immigration or decisions made by our government regarding immigration but you can understand on a human level. Otherwise you aren't human.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    They were british citizens you twat
    have some respect
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 30 October 2018, 14:12.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    started a topic "Britons killed in Saudi Arabia crash"

"Britons killed in Saudi Arabia crash"

Britons killed in Saudi Arabia crash - BBC News
    Last edited by Contractor UK; 30 October 2018, 14:11. Reason: Amended

Working...
X