• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "My first infraction point"

Collapse

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    In a professional forum?! Man that's bang out of order.
    Quite. Hanging is too good for him...

(Kelly Brook though, )

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Your continuing support of young ladies will only get you into more trouble....

I kissed an Ape & I liked it?
    Last edited by vetran; 22 April 2018, 19:14.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    You want the Kelly Brook calendar or not??
    I do.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    It's like being attacked by a lorazepam addled sheep.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    The infraction tulip should be culled. If someone is being a dick the mods should be big and brave enough to step into the thread a just tell people that they are out of order and to cut the tulip, then everyone understand the rules.

The infraction is a sneaky underhand manoeuvre, the forum worked better when it was not here and this thread again reinforces my continued argument that the moderation system is crap.
    You are being a

and are

Cut the

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    You want the Kelly Brook calendar or not??

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    The infraction tulip should be culled. If someone is being a dick the mods should be big and brave enough to step into the thread a just tell people that they are out of order and to cut the tulip, then everyone understand the rules.

The infraction is a sneaky underhand manoeuvre, the forum worked better when it was not here and this thread again reinforces my continued argument that the moderation system is crap.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by washed up contractor View Post
    It truely is amazing how some people have escaped censure on here. You know who I mean!
    You?

You don't know if someone's been infracted. Unless they whine about it, or, in this case, post it as a way of passing the time. We only publicise bannings.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post

ahh that does look like one of my relatives, always dressing up in his orangatang outfit. Going to get arrested one of these days, cheeky monkey.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Anyways, name and shame the mod.
    That would be unfair of me, but lets just say you don't have to be a detective*cough* to work it out.

As requested... Did I mention it was in the professional forum??

You have received an infraction at Contractor UK Bulletin Board.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
    -------
    Not in a Professional forum.
    -------

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Anyways, name and shame the mod.

And copy and paste in the reason.

Sunlight and all that.
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 22 April 2018, 12:36. Reason: Subsequent posts

Leave a comment:

• washed up contractor
    replied
    It truely is amazing how some people have escaped censure on here. You know who I mean!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    I hope you can support her by buying her calendar.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X