• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Blame it on the Russians"

Collapse

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    i started using 'highly likely' quite often in my official conversations now. Also 'no other plausible' clause also good.
    It's officially known as "balance of probabilities"

HTH

Leave a comment:

• Darren_Test
    replied
    i started using 'highly likely' quite often in my official conversations now. Also 'no other plausible' clause also good.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Oh, go on then.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Either way, the body will be found with his little comrade out, a tissue and a photo of an elderly topless Russian man on horseback.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    As long as Jog On continues to spout Kremlin propaganda, he's only weakening their power. Let him get on with it.
    You must have a stronger stomach than I have. I suppose we could pass him off as a useful idiot, but that's stretching the definition of "useful" somewhat far, in my humble opinion...

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    You love it!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Either way, the body will be found with his little comrade out, a tissue and a photo of an elderly topless Russian man on horseback.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Nah he will have a car crash or a heart attack.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

There are only so many people jumping out of windows or off bridges that is allowed.
    You think people might get suspicious then?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Aye.

He is doing a very bad job of it, the idiot does not get one simple thing - as soon as he stops being useful he might just jump out of 5th storey building in apparent "suicide".

There are only so many people jumping out of windows or off bridges that is allowed.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    As long as Jog On continues to spout Kremlin propaganda, he's only weakening their power. Let him get on with it.
    Aye.

He is doing a very bad job of it, the idiot does not get one simple thing - as soon as he stops being useful he might just jump out of 5th storey building in apparent "suicide".

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Well doesn't that just show exactly how deep the conspiracy runs!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Unlike Tarbie, I really couldn’t give a tinkers cuss about Jog On’s reputation. He’s either a useful idiot or a Russian sockie but I don’t care.

I’ll just ban him once he gets too hysterical.
    Well doesn't that just show exactly how deep the conspiracy runs!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Unlike Tarbie, I really couldn’t give a tinkers cuss about Jog On’s reputation. He’s either a useful idiot or a Russian sockie but I don’t care.

I’ll just ban him once he gets too hysterical.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X