• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Minestrone spotted in Palestine"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    Splitting up a playground spat.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My 8 year old could still take you in a fight, you soft chip eating Scottish faggot. (Oh sorry, Haggis)
    Not if he's yours he couldn't, although, that is unlikely.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
    I'll never be as fat as you fat boy. And I've never driven one of my kids mental either.
    My 8 year old could still take you in a fight, you soft chip eating Scottish faggot. (Oh sorry, Haggis)

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    "Ok class, we have 5 nuts in one box and 5 bolts in this box, how many washers do we need?"

*scratches head*
    there are more than 5 nuts on CUK!

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Stick to shouting about the IRA and the X Factor and thinking that a 2:2 from Strathy makes you intelligent.
    "Ok class, we have 5 nuts in one box and 5 bolts in this box, how many washers do we need?"

*scratches head*

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    I see no strong denial that you did day release at college.
    Stick to shouting about the IRA and the X Factor and thinking that a 2:2 from Strathy makes you intelligent.
    Ah'll haud the jaikits

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    You just actually talk some amount of tulipe, and you do it consistently. Making up 'facts' to support your argument isn't actually a valid argument.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Whatever, you went from a top independent school to day release at the local college to improve your numeracy.

You've got some cheek hitting on someone with a diagnosed learning issue.
    You just actually talk some amount of tulipe, and you do it consistently. Making up 'facts' to support your argument isn't actually a valid argument.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Obviously didn't spend much time on it if you actually believe that the thermodynamic data you were using came from a 'workshop'.
    Whatever, you went from a top independent school to day release at the local college to improve your numeracy.

You've got some cheek hitting on someone with a diagnosed learning issue.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Tended to keep away from that part of town chief, had stuff to do at university.
    Obviously didn't spend much time on it if you actually believe that the thermodynamic data you were using came from a 'workshop'.

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    is that where you used to scrawl your IRA slogans on the bus shelter with a big green marker ?
    Tended to keep away from that part of town chief, had stuff to do at university.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    With day release down at the local college, next to the hairdressers.
    is that where you used to scrawl your IRA slogans on the bus shelter with a big green marker ?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Money and research rewards mostly. Thanks for asking.
    With day release down at the local college, next to the hairdressers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X