• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Buying Investment property through Ltd company"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Have you ever seen a grown man naked?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Don't forget to boom for a banana.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Oh dear this thread

OP do a search on the forum. This topic has been discussed before. There are a number of ways to achieve what you're aiming to do.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Hey AJ

I have extensive knowledge of this.

Before I start, please revert back to the following question.

Do you expect any fat lazy contractors to work naked onsite building the extension?

Kindly share your expectations asap.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Ever been in a Turkish prison?

Leave a comment:

• itcontractor79
    replied
    You mean the Accountant?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Have you spoken to your Gladiator?

Leave a comment:

• itcontractor79
    replied
    No, planning to build an extension with a downstairs bedroom with ensuite.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Does it need new radiators?

Leave a comment:

• itcontractor79
    started a topic Buying Investment property through Ltd company

Buying Investment property through Ltd company

Hi

I am planning to buy a second property to rent out through my limited company. I liked a property which requires renovation. Can I use the company cash to carry out renovations and should I submit any proofs to HMRC?

Please help me with the steps and kindly share your experiences if you bought a property through limited company.

Thanks
    Aj

Working...
X