• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "BBC One The Apprentice - Any tips!"

Collapse

• redgiant
    replied
    Can't be worse than this guy or the interviewer (former CEO of Viglen)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBCUtUZ9AQs SFW

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    I think not being picked is something to be proud of, given the total bankers that start in the finals...

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    Unfortunately this year there will not be any Apprentice candidate from CUK!!

Interesting time in London, I can tell you there will be a Brother Sister team this year.

Though I am not sure how they both managed to apply same day same time same moment to get into same group for the day, same sub group in the afternoon, same sub sub group @ 2 PM and with in that sub group they end up standing next each other and had 30 seconds pitch one after the other though that sequence was decided randomly..!!

Mere coincidence ...
    can i smell a sour grapes aroma?

Leave a comment:

• Darren_Test
    replied
    Unfortunately this year there will not be any Apprentice candidate from CUK!!

Interesting time in London, I can tell you there will be a Brother Sister team this year.

Though I am not sure how they both managed to apply same day same time same moment to get into same group for the day, same sub group in the afternoon, same sub sub group @ 2 PM and with in that sub group they end up standing next each other and had 30 seconds pitch one after the other though that sequence was decided randomly..!!

Mere coincidence ...

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    You need a decent statement to start it all off

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    You need a decent statement to start it all off

'Our strategy is secure. We will lead an open effort of the market through our use of artificial intelligence and data leaders to build a big data. By being both sustainable and networked, our customer focused approach will drive insight from data throughout the organization. Synergies between our learning organization and platform will enable us to capture the upside by becoming agile in a cloud based world. These transformations combined with revolution due to our social media will create a value through blockchain and leaders.'

Leave a comment:

• HugeWhale
    replied
    Use "worldwide" a lot.

You are not a marketing exec, you are the Worldwide marketing executive. You are not an operations manager, you are the Worldwide Operations Manager. You didn't advertise via a card in your local newsagent, you led a worldwide advertising campaign (well it was there for the entire world to see. You certainly didn't stop them).

This shows that you're a big-hitter. Oh yes.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    pretend you own a tat shop & offer him a sled?

Tell him he is a cretin and he needs your insight?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Do you have any memorable quotes that can be used on advertising and publicity material....?

that has to be repeated, now off to change my trousers after peeing myself laughing!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Worked with a guy, contractor as well at the time, who made it to the last 30 in the preselection.
    Very stereotypical apprentice type of guy
    Asian background
    Problems with the police before in his youth
    "Forgot" to file his accounts
    Big mouth
    Personalised license plate on his way too expensive Audi
    Achieved nothing and somehow managed to get a permanent managerial role in the company where he contracted
    about 50% liked him and the other 50% absolutely despised him (I wa sin the latter group)

Leave a comment:

• MrButton
    replied
    If they offer you a place then defo go for it.

If something better comes along in the meantime you can just sack it off.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Go for it, we could all do with a laugh. If there's a greasy IT recruiter in the bunch, he'll win anyway. SurAlan loves a professional bull$hitter...

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Hang on now. Irritating, Know it all, talk bollacks - its made for NLUK!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Planning to go through "The Apprentice" process for a fun after seeing useless + clueless morons in in 2017.
    Any one got any tips ? Those tried before..? may be some here in this forum..? or some insider tips..?
    Honestly, I don't think you need any advice, you are perfect for the Apprentice. Just the way you are.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Any one got any tips ?
    Do you have any memorable quotes that can be used on advertising and publicity material....?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X