• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Whats your weekend plans?"

Collapse

• I just need to test it
    replied
    I’m debuting at park run. Followed rather too closely by a boot camp session.

Weather looks foul on Sunday so may just mooch around the shops looking for trouble.

Leave a comment:

• BackupBoy
    replied
    Replacing three fence panels and two posts. Binge watching Lucifer on Amazon Prime and catching up with STiscovery on Netflix. Watching No2 stepson redecorating my dining room.

Not necessarily in that order.

Leave a comment:

• tiggat
    replied
    Gigging then party tonight, applying for jobs in the States rest of the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Saturday morning off to the gym. Then messing with VR, walking the dog etc.
    Sunday off to the Motorhome show.

I will be having a few drinks this evening, it's been a hard week.

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Sat morning - Football training with my son
    Sat afternoon - I'm playing in a football match
    Sun morning - Coaching my son's team in match
    Sun afternoon - Cuddly fluffy stuff with my daughter and catching up on The Goldbergs (new series)

Happy days

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    I got checked out in a new plane just before Christmas and I'm desperately trying to find the time to go and have a jolly, but the weather is in on way looking favourable

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
    Knock the job hunting on the head as I was offered a 6 month contract yesterday

. .

Leave a comment:

• DannyF1966
    replied
    Take my son out for driving practice
    Pick up my ex-fiancee from the railway station as she's coming to stay for a couple of weeks
    Watch as much of the Masters snooker as I can fit in
    Play some VR games
    Knock the job hunting on the head as I was offered a 6 month contract yesterday

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    TFA

WFH today
    Still waiting for baby bp to decide on next 2 days
    Early Monday commute to the smoke.

Yourself?
    TFA
    Lots of boring chores
    Friends 40th
    Sunday recovering

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Finish preparing the ground for the shed
    Building a wall at the back and along one side
    Putting in the base
    Building the shed

...not sure I'll have time for anything else.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    TFA

WFH today
    Still waiting for baby bp to decide on next 2 days
    Early Monday commute to the smoke.

Yourself?

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    started a topic Whats your weekend plans?

Whats your weekend plans?

As no one else started this..........let me know

Working...
X