• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Breaking News - Nasa Announcement - 6pm Today"

Collapse

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    Should have used a borg cube, the traitor...
    That's a borg rubix cube. They've only managed to finish one side.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Get back to me when they can run, effin lazy proteins.
    I only want to know when they can

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    Quantum anything is amazing. I am still getting my head round proteins that walk.
    Get back to me when they can run, effin lazy proteins.

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Quantum Biology - now THAT’s bloody amazing.
    Quantum anything is amazing. I am still getting my head round proteins that walk.

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    Last edited by kaiser78; 14 December 2017, 22:40.

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FrontEnder
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Should have used a borg cube, the traitor...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
    Well, I think the discovery of a new planet orbiting a star light years away using a neural net is pretty damn cool. Astonishing, really.

I need to work on my jadedness.
    Quantum Biology - now THAT’s bloody amazing.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    Wow, they found a searing hot rock planet some 2500 light years away.

If they'd found a planet stuffed full of bitcoins I might have got excited...

Leave a comment:

• pjclarke
    replied
    Well, I think the discovery of a new planet orbiting a star light years away using a neural net is pretty damn cool. Astonishing, really.

I need to work on my jadedness.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Feck was that it. Oh look what our Hadoop big data platform & R Server found on archived Kepler data!!!

Twats, still couldn't predict Brexit could you.

Leave a comment:

• ChimpMaster
    replied
    Yes another snooze fest from NASA.

They really need to get their announcements downgraded back to their specific scientific community, and not bother the general public who are more interested in tweets from z-list celebs.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    It’s just Google fluff piece!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X