• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "All Those Who Didn't Use Mobile Banking Apps..."

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    That's a bit rich, coming from you...
    well i dont like to blow my own trumpet and if I could I would but I was just wondering if he was you know a dodgyagent?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Are you dodgy?
    That's a bit rich, coming from you...

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Agent View Post
    cant blame the banks if you're stupid enough to use public wifi..
    Are you dodgy?

Leave a comment:

• Agent
    replied
    cant blame the banks if you're stupid enough to use public wifi..

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    well, he didn't get ALL the pies. - i just had one for dinner
    That was from the company who worked out it was probably MF due to one of the addresses so banned him.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    MF has exploited a similar weakness in the Deliveroo app.
    well, he didn't get ALL the pies. - i just had one for dinner

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    MF has exploited a similar weakness in the Deliveroo app.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    All Those Who Didn't Use Mobile Banking Apps...
    you were right to be paranoid.
    I drive around with my own ATM. It's even better when complete strangers make cash deposits....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    what was PITA, I need more info?
    Something to do with AtW's lunch...

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    I should add I was paranoid.

Then I did work on a couple but not for UK banks. Sorting out the security was a PITA.
    what was PITA, I need more info?

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    patch applied...

If you'd posted something like that earlier, I'd have voted for you as poster of the year.
    Just use one of your sockies and vote for me. Everyone is doing it. I heard NLUK at the Xmas party saying he had voted for himself 23 times. Some of my fellow CUKers said he should be banned but I think that's a bit too harsh.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    You can't blame the app if you've got an HP laptop...

HP laptops found to have hidden keylogger - BBC News
    patch applied...

I spend the money as fast possible, so they can't steal it and prop up the economy also - no need to thank me.
    If you'd posted something like that earlier, I'd have voted for you as poster of the year.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Only ever online at home via lappy and secure browser, just couldn't think of anything worse than doing your banking on your phone via public wifi.

And I've seen many people doing it, both M/F and young/old.

qh

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    I spend the money as fast possible, so they can't steal it and prop up the economy also - no need to thank me.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    All rather awesome .

My security is rather simple, having no online bank account having my bank account registered at another address and being careful with my pin.
    Keeping cards in a lined wallet especially in places like Hong Kong and Singapore

I have travelled widely and have used my cards everywhere, including a lot online.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X