• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: CUK Christmas Do

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Christmas Do"

Collapse

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    If you’re in Leeds head to the Brewery Tap and ask for CUK/ContractorUK they should then direct you to where we will be (assuming I can get rid of the kids in tow but that’s another story)

Statements like “can’t organise a piss up in a Brewery Tap” will be met with sarcasm and physical violence
    in leeds? who would've thought it?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Oh, he was there. You didn't notice him because he was sitting at the other end of the bar, wearing a subtle disguise....

The chap in the corner moaning about how round his bin round is and wishing he could fly first class?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    You were there? I did not see you.
    He wasn't there. Trust me, you would have noticed...
    Oh, he was there. You didn't notice him because he was sitting at the other end of the bar, wearing a subtle disguise....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    He wasn't there. Trust me, you would have noticed...

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Ask for Billy No Mates

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Head up stairs
    Ask for Billy No Mates

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Will be in Bath soon enough, with all the other pink shirts and people who say 'yah', but now I hear 'ja'

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Sorry I can’t make it. Have a good one!

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Good pub. About to be ruined by some total berks.....

Enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Head up stairs

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    started a topic CUK Christmas Do

CUK Christmas Do

If you’re in Leeds head to the Brewery Tap and ask for CUK/ContractorUK they should then direct you to where we will be (assuming I can get rid of the kids in tow but that’s another story)

Statements like “can’t organise a piss up in a Brewery Tap” will be met with sarcasm and physical violence

Working...
X