• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "New posts search not working?"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Seems to work ok on iPad
    Scooter's posts?

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Android app? - i've got the same. If I've viewed the posts already on laptop broswer, they seem to be visible otherwise not. If you can apply this bug to Scooter's posts only then that would be great
    Seems to work ok on iPad

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Well, that's just great. Now you tell me....

Nothing compared to what Dave has got. I think its to compensate for something in the size department.....

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    It only works if your Christmas tree is less than "too f**king big".....
    Well, that's just great. Now you tell me....

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Android app? - i've got the same. If I've viewed the posts already on laptop broswer, they seem to be visible otherwise not. If you can apply this bug to Scooter's posts only then that would be great

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    It only works if your Christmas tree is less than "too f**king big".....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    How are you viewing the site?
    App/browser/device info please!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Do you mean clicking on the New Posts link at the top left? Works fine for me. Cleared your cache/cookies? Restarted your browser? Tried a different browser?

Leave a comment:

• CatOnMat
    replied
    That's weird - seems to be working fine here (on Chrome) - apologies if that doesn't help you much though!

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    started a topic New posts search not working?

Returning no results even though I can see there are posts from a few minutes beforehand that I haven't read.

Working...
X