• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Job of the day

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Job of the day"

Collapse

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    I am clearly not as godlike as Stek!
    So you've met him?

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Maybe work on your CV for next time?
    I am clearly not as godlike as Stek!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by mattfx View Post
    Didn't get that one but saw it
    Maybe work on your CV for next time?

Leave a comment:

• Hobosapien
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    My NHS client located in Wembley ... Hmm...

To deal with all those England supporters sick of watching the same old boring England performance.

Hope England get a group of death this aft in the World Cup 2018 draw. Though Iceland were too much of a challenge last tournament, in Euro 2016.

Leave a comment:

• mattfx
    replied
    Didn't get that one but saw it - whoever is recruiting for that is off their rocker surely?!

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    My NHS client located in Wembley is urgently seeking a Service Desk Analyst for a 3-6 month contract to start ASAP.
    £13.50 per hour (inside IR35 so have to use an umbrella company)
    Interviews will take place this afternoon and Monday
    If you are free and keen, do reply to this email with your CV

Free? Keen? Hmm...
    Wembley is just too long a commute if you need to sign on in Merthyr alternate Wednesday mornings.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    I am recruiting for an SC Cleared IT Desktop Support Engineer to undertake an initial 1 day contract at my client’s site in Lincoln.

The role is to support a telephone refresh project.

This contract is set to start Monday 4th December starting at 3pm till late; my client is looking to pay £17.77 per hour.
    If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information
    I got that one too!! Gonna have to lower my rate to secure this one in view of the competition....

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    I am recruiting for an SC Cleared IT Desktop Support Engineer to undertake an initial 1 day contract at my client’s site in Lincoln.

The role is to support a telephone refresh project.

This contract is set to start Monday 4th December starting at 3pm till late; my client is looking to pay £17.77 per hour.
    If you are initially interested in hearing more about this role, due to call volumes, please reply to this email in the first instance and I will then contact you with further information

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
    A whole £359 after tax per week with none of the employee benefits! I bet their phones are red hot at the moment!
    That's more than my weekly salary!

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Do you need to be a UK passport holder?
    No, but you do need to be mad.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Do you need to be a UK passport holder?

Leave a comment:

• BoredBloke
    replied
    A whole £359 after tax per week with none of the employee benefits! I bet their phones are red hot at the moment!

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Better off flipping burgers at Maccie D's or stocking shelves at Tesco, at least you get sick/holiday pay then

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    My NHS client located in Wembley is urgently seeking a Service Desk Analyst for a 3-6 month contract to start ASAP.

Free? Keen? Hmm...
    AKA Cheap and desperate...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    started a topic Job of the day

Job of the day

Free? Keen? Hmm...

Working...
X