• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: I'm a Pluviophile!

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm a Pluviophile!"

Collapse

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Since you are clearly a masochist, and I am a sadist, there's only one answer. "No".
    your job is safe for today but don't test my patience again.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    Try and ban me bitch.
    Since you are clearly a masochist, and I am a sadist, there's only one answer. "No".

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Sun is shining in the sky
    There ain't a cloud in sight
    It's stopped rainin', everybody's in a play
    And don't you know
    It's a beautiful new day, hey

You mentioned brexit, and you're the first one, so I guess you want a 30 day ban?
    Try and ban me bitch.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pluviophile

I've noticed that general is, well, sinking into a doom gloom pit of depression.

The brexiters are sad that the remainers don't share their joy. The remainers sad because they didn't get enough hugs as children.

So come on, what strange or unusual thing makes you happy?
    Sun is shining in the sky
    There ain't a cloud in sight
    It's stopped rainin', everybody's in a play
    And don't you know
    It's a beautiful new day, hey

First one to mention brexit gets a 30 day ban, Nat you hearing me?
    You mentioned brexit, and you're the first one, so I guess you want a 30 day ban?

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    This thread has died a sad death.

This is why we can't have nice forums.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    This thread has died a sad death.

This is why we can't have nice forums.

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    In breach of EU directives most likely. Good job the Germans think the EU bureaucrats are a bunch of useless w@nkers and best ignored...
    Which directive is this?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    In breach of EU directives most likely. Good job the Germans think the EU bureaucrats are a bunch of useless w@nkers and best ignored...
    You mean the German parliament is choosing which directives to implement in their country and how to do that?
    But how could they? The Leave camp told the UK that was impossible, that the UK had to do exactly what the EU told us to do. Maybe it was just that the UK politicians and civil servants were too useless to work that one out and chose to blame others.
    Blaming others for your own failings, neglecting responsibility and refusing to use common sense are signs of leave snowflakes.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Lucky we still have fag machines on every street corner here (and can smoke in the pub too!)

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Thinking I've run out of fags when miles from the shops or these are all closed or I'm over the limit to drive, but then finding a full packet

But then for a smoker that isn't the least bit strange or unusual, more like a junkie finding a large bag of heroin they'd forgotten they had
    Lucky we still have fag machines on every street corner here (and can smoke in the pub too!)

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    NoW you are talking! Wasn't it good to say something nice.
    And Brexit.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Even better if you are too thick to notice.
    When an idiot thinks you're an idiot...

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    You'll be waiting a while for that, love...
    Even better if you are too thick to notice.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

AKA watching the dreams of Brexiteers crumble.
    You'll be waiting a while for that, love...

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Thinking I've run out of fags when miles from the shops or these are all closed or I'm over the limit to drive, but then finding a full packet

But then for a smoker that isn't the least bit strange or unusual, more like a junkie finding a large bag of heroin they'd forgotten they had
    Saves you from wrapping up all the dog ends in a rizla.

I've even retrieved sodden fag ends from the rubbish bin when I've been really desperate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X