• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Which one of you was it?"

Collapse

• NigelJK
    replied
    It does seem a little strange that the meedya aren't all over the 'accident'. Wonder what really happened.

Leave a comment:

• chopper
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I don't much care for his music but why the hostility? Is it because he is successful?
    Probably something to do with
    More red-headed dudes are getting laid thanks to 'the Ed Sheeran effect' | Metro News

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Oh just got an up date - he's fecked both arms.

If you did it and even get points, your car insurance company won't be wanting to insure you again.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    That's 'The Verve'....
    And the ginger ninja

https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/edsh...ngoutloud.html

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Miaooowwwwww...
    You asked for it.

Btw It tends to be richer men who buy and use bikes in London.

Leave a comment:

• BR14
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I don't much care for his music but why the hostility? Is it because he is a cyclist?
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied
    I don't much care for his music but why the hostility? Is it because he is successful?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by original PM View Post
    when your legs don't work....

That's 'The Verve'....

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He's seen you and Mick Hucknall and knows what he doesn't want to look like when old.
    Miaooowwwwww...

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Wifey has the car today, so it wasn't me, but I wish it had been. Sheeran sounds like a cat whining to music...

And he's a ginger...

Edit: What's the silly twat doing on a bike anyway? Hasn't his accountant told him he's a fooking gazillionaire and should be travelling by limo or helicopter? What an arse...
    He's seen you and Mick Hucknall and knows what he doesn't want to look like when old.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    when your legs don't work....

oh wait it was his arm

well nearly a pun.

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    i'd love to say it was me, but i don't own a car, unfortunately
    Wifey has the car today, so it wasn't me, but I wish it had been. Sheeran sounds like a cat whining to music...

And he's a ginger...

Edit: What's the silly twat doing on a bike anyway? Hasn't his accountant told him he's a fooking gazillionaire and should be travelling by limo or helicopter? What an arse...
    Last edited by Mordac; 16 October 2017, 13:26.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Probably someone from Asia who has heard him before

Then the driver will be over 25.

Mind you that's who can afford to drive in London.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Probably someone from Asia who has heard him before

Leave a comment:

Working...
X