• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend thread.

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend thread."

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    I shall probably be having a massive wank
    Have you finished yet?

Leave a comment:

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Going to Texas.......................well to see them in Concert anyway.

Well that was pretty awesome. You wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Sharleen though........fooking scary bint. Great voice though!

Last edited by shaunbhoy; 8 October 2017, 12:07.

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    awesome I remember seeing them @ brixton academy and kentish town forum.
    Saw them at Thames Poly in Woolwich just after 68 guns came out, 1983 ISTR. Great night....

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    awesome I remember seeing them @ brixton academy and kentish town forum.

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by Coalman View Post
    They've been touring for the last couple of years, saw them in 2013!

They were brilliant! Took me back 25 years.

Well, it was until I had a double hernia!. Still drove home and carried on invoicing!
    Saw them dozens of time in the early eighties, usually supporting U2, 'The Spirit of '76' is seminal....

Leave a comment:

• Coalman
    replied
    Originally posted by saptastic View Post
    Awesome - The Alarm still touring ?
    They've been touring for the last couple of years, saw them in 2013!

They were brilliant! Took me back 25 years.

Well, it was until I had a double hernia!. Still drove home and carried on invoicing!

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by stek View Post
    Don't hurt yourself....

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied

Leave a comment:

• saptastic
    replied
    Originally posted by gables View Post
    TFA

Tonight going for a run
    Saturday going to see The Alarm in Edinburgh
    Sunday seeing my parents
    Awesome - The Alarm still touring ?

Leave a comment:

• gables
    replied
    TFA

Tonight going for a run
    Saturday going to see The Alarm in Edinburgh
    Sunday seeing my parents

Leave a comment:

• Big Blue Plymouth
    replied
    TFA

Tonight - stuck on M4 and Southbound M5

Tomorrow - Cheddar Gorge for a visit to my favourite tat shops & a giant hotdog in the Black Dog Saloon.

Sunday - absolutely fa

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    TFA

Tonight

Mrs MUN has chicken pox again so she will probably be out cold after working all day today (she is no longer contagious but still feels rough).
    So I might drink a couple of ales and put on a film or put together the plot for a game I said I would run for a friend's birthday. Could not train last week and was ill on the weekend DOMS has hit me very hard this week

Tomorrow

Taking the mini and micro MUN to gymnastics tomorrow morming and might go and look at a new car in the afternoon. Nothing like the mobile palaces that normally get discussed on here, just something cheap and reliable. Not sure about the evening Mrs MUN will probably still be unwell so it will be something quiet that happens at home I guess.

Sunday

Take the family to church and zone out for an hour. If I am recovered I might nip outside and try some hand stand pressups and see if I can chain them together. Depending on what happens on Saturday I might be playing around with a new car too.

You?

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Going to Texas.......................well to see them in Concert anyway.

They supported Forgone Conclusion.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Spending it in Devon.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    TFA

I'm larging it in that there London. Anniversary weekend. Decent hotel and two decent restaurants booked.

You?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X